CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

yessir i will see what i can do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bro legit pinging grazer then telling himself not to ping grazer he really was devoted to keeping up the identity nonsense

2 Likes

such devotion…but it does make him look like he has split personality XD

2 Likes

Me when the word ■■■■■■ (bloody) is censored

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply, but here it is:

3 Likes

Oh yea, I forgot to mention:

your light attack combo has a cap of 4 now, so after 4 light attacks there’s a small cooldown.

1 Like

The pingle springle :rage:

1 Like

I reskinned the tutorial in Gloop Edition. Feel free to copy the sprites and code into the main game anywhere, like for a new level or something.
Feel free to screenshot

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time what do you think of the look? Could that Gloop Edition design be useful for the real game anywhere? Also Gloop Edition is a testing ground of sorts, you can test new features for the real game there.

That is way too noisy.

1 Like

Which part? We should fix this. The sprites are a retexture of the grass and dirt blocks. I took those sprites from my Transformers fangame, they’re the Cybertronian blocks in the Optimus Prime level. Should I just simply the details?

Since Cuby doesn’t have legs it would be way easier to animate him doing the griddy so I think I’ll be adding it to the game

COBALT

ALSO NO EMOTES

1 Like

Shoot I forgot its Cobalt now.

1 Like

CubeTales 3 and Taile Gamougg 6 are both set in the year 2039. CT3 could have a post credits scene that connects with, relates to, or teases Gamougg 6. TG6 will have a new protagonist instead of Gamougg and will be much more “normal” than its predecessors. It may have some lighthearted comedy, but will not contain satire, memes, or edginess. This will be more sensible in the connected universes of both series, and it would be a cool parallel since Gamougg would enter the super robot genre while CubeTales enters the real robot genre.

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

Game’s not dead, just wanted to put that out there.

2 Likes

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time if it is dead i am the king of reviving topics

2 Likes

Ehh it’s only been a bit over 2 weeks, and I stated that the topic isn’t dead.

well lets discuss cubetales, so what do we want?
better combat

1 Like