CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

I didn’t add the meme button lol, ask JS about that

I’ll see whether your suggestion improves the slash (I don’t think it will make much of a difference since most of the hit detection is via raycasts, not collisions)

1 Like

Your the owner so you can delete it. I’m pretty sure collisions work with raycasts

1 Like

even if collisions are turned off, the raycast still detects the object

and technically, I don’t own the game, I just own the IP while JS made the game to take advantage of his Indie account

1 Like

Thats good i think :thinking:. I Don’t really understand what that means

you can still delete it. nothing is stopping you, i think :thinking:. it makes it look professional-er

1 Like

yup, I’m probably going to delete it since the forums link would lead people there anyways

1 Like

Thats what i’m sayin

1 Like

For the most part it runs fine, but since Apple prioritized looks over performance there is only one area for air to vent from, the HINGE

therefore the Macbook sounds like a jet engine while trying to run anything more complex than Flowlab

3 Likes

Ltg Low Tier God GIF - Ltg Low Tier God Yskysn GIFs

5 Likes

It stays.

1 Like

It doesn’t look good

2 Likes

Just link the forum one to also indirectly lead to the memes topic (Not like there’s been any activity there anyways)

2 Likes

It does look good. The word “Memes” in such a dramatic font really enhances the look of the menu.

1 Like

Let’s set aside the menu drama for a bit, what did you think of the actual game?

1 Like

óculos Escuro GIF - óculos Escuro Exterminador GIFs
Memeophobes will be terminated.

3 Likes

it’s weird. i got freaked out on the first level of the weirdness

2 Likes

Thats what i’m sayin

2 Likes

Weird how tho?

Controls? Physics?

3 Likes

It seems my tip didn’t work. you can still wall climb on the sword slash and fly

2 Likes

you can still climb the sword slashes, but that’s slow and cumbersome compared to literally ust jumping, dashing and trying to keep your momentum

3 Likes

The background :flushed: