Darkening Days: An Eternian Story Team Discussion

cool, you like my intro and music?

Ofc i do!!! (Hello i hate 20 limit do u do to?)

could you do me a favor real quick and make me a Darkness-themed ground block-(or blocks)

how is the pixel art coming @8-bit_Studio

good im doing it on another website

may i see it?..

@8-bit_Studio HELLLO!!!

@GGSTUDIOS can you put in like 10 more levels?

hey @Baconcat008 can you do me a favor you are a music maker yes? If you are wiling i want a opening music, a bit happy and a bit sad, decent upbeat-ness and the main instrument is a piano.

got it @The_Undying there their now

thanks @GGSTUDIOS thanks alot

Question, I know I probably should have known this, but what exactly is Darkening Days going to be about. I say some of the pixel art and thought it looked pretty interesting, but I don’t want to full on just guess. I figured that I would ask for a recap, lol.

its a big project, its a platformer with serveral modes, 3 multiplayer modes are- Events Level: every week(i might change it) something different will happen here, otherwise its like the arena brawl. Arena Brawl: a Free For All Combat player vs player. Defend the town mode: one team guards a town and another team raids it, who every can keep the town by the time the timer reaches 0 (from 10 mins) wins! Normal Modes: Endless Mode: fight limitless creatures, beat the record!. Story mode: 3 People from 3 different worlds arrive in eternia(one was born here) and must stop the acolytes of darkness from raising Darkness-The Fallen God and save the world from his evil! It may sound typical but when i actually make it it wont be so stereo typical.

1 Like

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1528953 take a look currently I only have the opening set up but if you want to take a look at some of the creatures animations check it out btw the sprites are from varios internet users aswell as specifically from castlevania sotn, thought i will definetely put in a color swap so if you want to see what the colors look like go into edit-levels-storymode-exit out of edit and take a look

1 Like

any one here may make anything they think will work in the game, DO NOT CHANGE OR DELETE ANYTHING without notifying me please and thank you.

Alright thanks for the recap. Also I probably won’t be of much help except if you need help with a specific code or something. I’m currently bitten off more than I can chew and accepted one too many dev teams, lol. I’ll still help out here and there, but not full time. I’m also super busy with my current project so I’m really booked right now.

aye, glad some one is alive in my team xD

@The_Undying Is The Game Called Darkening Days?

we seem to have a newbie coming to help us so tell them/show them everything they need to know

@pixelknife31 yes it is