Darkening Days: An Eternian Story Team Discussion

Are Talking To Me? :frowning:

the 1st post i was talking in general-the post after that was the one i was talking to you about

@ShadowGaming did you just like everyone of my posts?

I liked two of them, which were the ones that you were explaining to me about the game, other than that I don’t know about any other ones.

xD he liked all of my topics

xD!!! (202020202022020200)

HOLY CRAP yoour alive!

Never mind :frowning:

I problably will use flowlabs eye bat because i think it looks pretty cool even if it makes the game a bit less professional.

When you guys get a chance please make an inventory system, there will be a total of 10 slots and there will be 10 different items(fire potion, healing Potion, potent healing potion, frost potion, lightning potion, Dark potion, light potion, wind potion, earth potion, and a Blast Potion.)

Who’s doing what, specifically who’s doing game design.

im the main developer it was made by @GGSTUDIOS so that i could use the tools i need to properly make this game.

did everyone just ditch me?

im trying so hard to stay calm but NOT ONE PERSON IS ANSWERING i can understand if you are busy but at least let me know!

I’m, still here, lol. I haven’t had any concepts or anyone had asked me anything so I never really bothered on here much, but just remember that I’m always here.

feel free to start making some hp behaviors for the skeletons and the dread guards

I cant really work on my game until 8-bit is done with the art

What’s a job that needs done, I’ll do whatever I just can’t promise it will be that good.

anything that would make sense for this world please make, im not very picky just dont change or delete anything

create me another 50 objects please @GGSTUDIOS and thank you!