My game is on itch.io! (Dead Risen)

Sure ill take a look at it @glithctyrus

https://flowlab.io/game/view/1470372

Noice i think i might stick with mine @glithctyrus just for the walls though Ill definitely do something like yours with the weapons.

Hey every one check out some new updates I have added for new hands and weapons https://flowlab.io/game/play/1362583

next i’m going to continue making breaking systems for the trees and stones along with an animation for you arm while doing it. thank you for all the support guys I hope you enjoy the game and what will become of it.

make sure to reply to any features you would want me to add or any bugs that need to be squashed.

I’ll make sure to check this out when I can :+1:

Incase none of you check the information on the top I’ll leave the itch link here https://grimstudioz.itch.io/dead-risen

A major bugs I need to fix is the reach E bug which you press E on any resource like a tree and walk far away it will still break.

And some minor ones is the Naruto on were it looks like your Naruto running left and the glitchy boulder animation

Okay every one I just fixed the boulder animations bug. This was caused by a non existent animation behavior that was copied from another sprites behavior. I just deleted it and it’s all smooth again.

Someone please check out my game that is actually good and is made very well unlike other people’s games that they don’t even care about there game and somehow crappy games like there’s get popular and the best games on Flowlab.io like mine nobody likes for some reason. I swear Flowlab.io is filled with hypocrites

Hey guys come on. Check my game out it’s pretty cool and neat and stuff

It’s neat, but to be completely honest it isn’t really finished, so it shouldn’t be published or anything. With more work and dedication it could be great!

2 Likes

It’s not published on itch.io I just made a page for it with information about the game. When it’s ready I’ll have a download for it.

Grimproductionz I like the START of the game. It’s decent and provided a bit of entertainment, but I got bored quickly. And I agree with @spencertheball maybe actually FINISH the game before you do all this advertising. You can’t expect everyone to want to play a game that’s barely been worked on.

3 Likes

For one iv’e worked on this game before you even heard of Flowlab.io

For two I’m making my game completely solo with absolutely no help at all.

And three look at your game you expect every one to play it and of course your game is on page 8 or something with less plays and favorites than mine and mines on page 60 something which i do not agree at all with.

I don’t EXPECT anyone to play my game. I’m just happy when they do!

And what I said still stands. (also you got the idea from me so how have you been working on it before I heard of flowlab, and before you deny it it’s original name was DoM 3 soo…) you haven’t been making the game for very long, and there isn’t much to do yet.

2 Likes

Also I’m doing “all this advertising” to get people hyped for the game but it’s not like anyone cares about my fricken game so i might as well quit before i waste everything on it.

Not going to lie but thats a good point.

Technically i was going to help you make Dom 3 then you got all upstate about it so i just made my own game

Then you created Dom 3

Also completely of topic but my zodiac sign is Capricorn which means that my worst fear is to not achieve my goals in life.

2 Likes

Three things, and three replies :slight_smile:
1: If you check the join dates, I’ve been using flowlab for about half a year longer than you, so don’t try to pull the seniority card
2: I am also making my game solo, as a free account user I have no choice
3: Your game is on page 60? My game has like 11 plays and 11 favorite.

My biggest tip here is: Don’t complain about your work before you have something to show for it, you can tease things, but don’t overhype things, and NEVER overestimate your own skills

Okay, I know this may have sounded a bit harsh or something, that’s just how I am, good luck out there programmer!

6 Likes

All I have to say is that your guys’ games are pretty good, although I do have to say tha @GrimProductionZ you shouldn’t be mad at @Ramshacklegamestudios for something that he probably had no control over, the listing of the games might have been a bug and maybe but his infront, I’m not entirely sure if that’s the case, also you might want to think this through and maybe think about solutions to this, everytime something little like this happens you end up going off on the forums, so I figured that I would say something before you start ruining your reputation even more. I really don’t like conflict, (mainly cause I don’t have any popcorn to sit back to) for many reasons. I don’t want the forum to be a civil war and have people being forced to take sides in something they don’t know what is going on.

I don’t want this message to go the wrong way so I don’t want you taking this as a insult or anything, this is mainly just trying to warn you of what might go on.
One reason of why @Ramshacklegamestudios’ game is more popular than yours is because he has a list of people who are currently helping him with the game. My game isn’t very popular cause it’s mainly just me and Rcreger working on it so you shouldn’t take offense over something like this.

4 Likes