Do you like Gamougg? (pls vote on poll)

Title. Is Gamougg fun to you? Please let us know.

5 Likes

My full honesty is no, it is not fun at al.

1 Like

I’d say it’s a decent series of platformers.

5 Likes

Gamougg is kind of questionable

1 Like

eh, i’m a fan of the story and characters but the gameplay isn’t especially good

5 Likes

I do not… I am very sorry. :frowning:

6 Likes

To be totally honest, ive never put much time into the games so I cant judge. Ive only ever played one, and it was for a review

5 Likes

78rs02
Does this answer your question?

1 Like

Tbh gamoug’s gameplay seems like it was made by someone first starting game development. The art also has the feel of a starter game even though there’s been many.

7 Likes

Walter White Falling Breaking Bad Falling GIF - Walter White Falling Walter White Breaking Bad Falling GIFs

9 Likes

It is not cool that you found out this way. I am sorry.
Taile Gamougg is not a bad idea. It has potential to be something really cool, but so far you have avoided most of the advice we have given you.

If you make the games for yourself, who cares what we think? But I think you make them to show to the community and to grow your skills.
If that is the case, then you need to grow with your games. Make different design choices. Include fewer mechanics. Streamline and refine the story. These are things I have seen you struggle with, and I think Gamougg could be so much better if you worked on these things.

Anyway, know that there is hope. Think of this as the beginning. Not the end.

12 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes i love gamougg and I’m a big fan.

no way?! Also please don’t make fun of Gamougg. Gamougg is awesome and my favorite game so much. I like it even more than all the games that feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

4 Likes

he’s not making fun of it. he’s stating the obvious. also you’re a clone so your opinion doesn’t matter

3 Likes

No, I’m not a clone! :rage: Not-clone people matter! #notclonesmatter

3 Likes

ok i hope this is the last post here guys pls vote

Which Gamougg game needs the least improvement (the best game)?
  • 1/anniversary
  • 2/anniversary
  • mouse slayer
  • explorider
  • ligma
  • emerald warrior
  • noob
  • twisted mind mystery
  • race
  • multiplayer

0 voters

2 Likes