DoM online!

it will be a little like this…

TAKE YOUR SIDE ON THE ULTIMATE BATTLE FOR THE APOCALYPSE

Forge alliances: download (18)

Make enemies: and conquer their territory

Discover the secrets of this desolate world…: search the Apocalyptic plains to uncover the epic story of the game! Bring friends it won’t be easy!

@GrimProductionZ @PixelPizza @Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev @GalaxianGames @“The Kodex” @F3Art @browngr @ManiacPumpkin @meburningslime

this also gives me an excuse to make it harder

here are some character examples
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 1.23.34 PM
since this character is half blind his accuracy will be very bad but will have increased speed and health
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 1.23.21 PM
this is your balanced character
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 1.22.54 PM
because of his ghille suit he will be harder to see and because of his longrifle he will have better range and accuracy!

Noice why they green shirt guy with jeans you copy me?

Noice grille suit also why it purple

@browngr this is the special task I was talking about.

I need you to code these characters (and possibly make more) while I focus on making the open world less empty and @F3Art works on the new landform sprites and helps me with placing them

@GrimProductionZ I completely forgot about that lol

I was not copying you

Yes, this is going to be great!
Problem is however that I’m going to need you, @Ramshacklegamestudios to finish the map of the game, so that I can create events and decisions in the game that effect your “Karma” [I’m a Fallout fanboy so I’ll just use their language for my explanation] and your overall effect on the community. What I need from you is to tell me about each of the alliances you can join, how to join them, and then, build their camps and send me a document that specifies their morals. Then I’ll be able to work on that.

Ok cant wait to see the graphics hopfully its way better than dom reboot please make them match the character please!!!

this IS the DoM reboot @GrimProductionZ

I think this is a great idea @“Ramshacklegamestudios”!

Can you at least fix the graphics to fit the character style it would look much better also USE ONE PIXEL SIZE

ghille suit character can now hide under grass, Can you find him in this picture? Imagine being in a war not paying any attention to the grass…
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 2.38.38 PM
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 2.39.18 PM

Thats amazing

But make grass housing and walkways and other tings fit the fricke3n character other wize i would spend money for this game

the houses are temp sprites…

(Also I know that was a compliment, but I’m not looking to make money of off this game)

@GrimProductionZ

Plz just make the style the same thats all i ask please i litany need you to do this because Im having a spasms because i have adhd

Ok please add me back to your group oof you are not gang change the grass and the paths plz let meh edit and remake please or i have spazum

don’t change the grass but you can change the cobble

Ok fine let meh join please

I invited

actually wait @GrimProductionZ don’t change the cobble make a new object that will be used for path!