wanna play a multiplayer real quick?

sure

Oh and like you I am restarting Rebel Heart :dissapointed:

ah I see

What game?

what do you mean?

What game do you wanna play?

ohhhhh uhhhhhh idk you

I am so so sorry @RageDayz i know I said yes but I need to leave I’ll be back tommorow if you have the answer to
Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 9.07.34 PM
please comment

I will tell you if I have the time…

to figure it out I mean

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 11.59.56 AM

I dare you to go into the editor go onto “spawner” and make it completely red (because it is so easy to spot) then play and watch my random infected spawner do its job

if you go to the left for a while you will find the first abandoned town

@“The Kodex” @Superstargames @GrimProductionZ @RageDayz what do you think about the new update?

MetaNinja Perfect

The image above is just my way of doing a thumbs up, by the way.
It’s doing great, although when I played it, very few monsters/infected spawned. Probably because I was so far away from any of the spawners. Some of them were stationary and AI-less. I haven’t found the abandoned town yet.

I can’t find your game

Okay, here we go:

I REALLY like how it is coming a long, with he zombies and the ambush and think that is really cool. BUT, there is still some things that you can work on, and doing some of these can really help your game:

• (This is just my opinion) Make the screen smaller. I think it is way too big.

• On background settings start to customise the ground with grass, dirt, and concrete and road tiles to seem more realistic

• The Houses are good but could be bigger and maybe head to @GrimProductionZ Sprite Gallery for him to help you make a customised house. If not, I can make one with enhanced detail.

• The UI. There is no UI for Health, Ammo, Grenades, so maybe start work on that soon

• There should be sprites for the character running up and down I do say this a lot but it would make the game a lot better if he had this

I normally like the screen being 32 X 24!

Yeah, pretty much all of my games have 32 x 24.