DRIVE is on Google Play!

I know I’ve been silent for a little while now but I have a big Update for DRIVE!
DRIVE is now on Google Play!

Here are all the updates from my last post:

• Many, many, MANY bugs have been fixed
  • Light poles are real sized
  • SECRETS!
  • New characters!
  • Everything is bigger to be played on the phone
  • Fixes on every level
  • Work around on every level for mobile
  • Fully touch screen only
  • Rearanged buttom layout
  • bugs to be fixed…

Thanks to @“Mhx Ar” @grazer @PixelPizza @Latif @CrimsonBlackGames @rcreger @Eric_Matyas and everyone else for the feedback and help.
Have a happy 4th of July!

The game isn’t easy to find right now but clicking this link will bring you to the store page; look at the discussion on your phone:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.flowlab.DRIVE1200023

Here is the game on Flowlab used for the app store:
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1200023

1 Like

Awesome, congratulations! Getting a game completed and shipped on mobile is a lot of work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey that’s cool. I only have an android device!

EDIT: Okay so I didn’t know you meant google play until I clicked the link.

App store = iOS

You’ve put a lot of work in that game @“JR 01” - Congratulations!

Yeah, there were a few work arounds for mobile but it turned out great @grazer.

Sorry, I had it say android app store on an old draft that wasn’t saved, I’ll fixed that up @Latif

Thanks @rcreger

Hey @“JR 01” - I’d like to hear about any problems that needed to be worked around or anything you think that needs smoothing out with the Android app export.

Nice!

Yass! Let’s go! Lemme just download this hehe

Are u gonna put it on the iOS App store?

Will do @grazer, I tell you on Discord.

Maybe @“Johnny boy”, I’m not going to pay $100 every year just to get a few apps out.
Maybe later but for now, I’m just going to see if anyone has an iOS developer account and that they would like to add my game through them.

Oh ok

You currently can’t swap characters in the app, but I already requested an update.
Now I’m just waiting to see when google releases the update… :frowning:

The Update went through, you can now use the shop on mobile devices!

The only way I can find DRIVE in the play store is to search “flowlab.”
If you search DRIVE, it is impossible to find it among all the car, racing, and driving games.
I’m starting to think I should change the name of the game and the logo.
If I do, what are some good names that would be good and would also help find it in the app store.
Any suggestions would be great.

Noir Racer? Noir is a style of black and white, so I thought that might fit. I’m not completely sure for the logo, maybe a slanted wheel that has a 3D-ish look, also in black and white?

I wish you luck for the rest, and I hope this helps!

Maybe Jump Racer!

I discussed a few names with a friend but we didn’t think of much.

How does “High Drive” sound?

A combination of High Score and DRIVE. It wouldn’t require to change the logo and would be easier to find in the store. But if there is a name y’all prefer, or if just not this one, I don’t mind redesigning the logo.

“High Drive” actually sounds like something like “Fast and Furious”, so I think that fits great, actually!

I’m planning to release the update this weekend for a few fixes and that typo.
The game may also go on NewGrounds by then too.

Noir has been recommended twice on 2 platforms/users so I’m gonna try the name “Drive Noir”.

I can change the name of the game anytime so if anyone has any other name suggestions, just let me know.