Dungeon Defenders Inspired game

I wouldn’t mind joining if that’s okay with you @The_KWASM.

I added you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thanks, i probably won’t be able to help much today, but once I know what to do I should be working by tomorrow :smile:.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll join if that’s okay, though I might not be the most active since I’m busy

1 Like

So, wait, how should we start? What should I do?

What’s the name, theme, view, etc…

That game you are talking about looks kind of similar to a game I used to play: PixelJunk Monsters

@The_KWASM When can you start production? If not soon, anything you can run by me to give me an idea of what to do?

AYOOO PIXELJUNK YOOOO Pixeljunk is amazing lol

1 Like

It is like Pixel Junk monsters, except it has a more physical tower base, instead of the blocked path style.

You can start now, I mean it’s your project now. For starters I think we should work on pathfinding first.

Can i have a link to the game or are you still not releasing it to the public?

He already posted the link up above, but he only sent it mainly for the people who are apart of the dev team, currently there isn’t anything in the game except two blocks. The game is currently in development and probably won’t be release to the public yet.

1 Like

Oh my bad. Sorry I did not see the link. Thanks you, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I should read more of the comments lol.

1 Like

Thank you for updating them

1 Like

Does anyone know how to make good pathfinding, i’ve never known.

I would recommend using ray casting and random behaviors. Use the random to decide which direction an enemy should go and then ray casting to tell if its near a wall or not so it will move in the opposite direction.
For like an actual code, I don’t have one or know how to make a decent one. It might be a bit before I do, lol.

Some Sprites for the game (Small):

pixil-frame-2 (4) pixil-frame-1 (5)

1 Like

Hey those look pretty cool, I’m not very good at making detailed art like that so I might just make some ambience stuff such as walls and the ground. I could also do some coding, but probably not as much as some of you can, lol.

Question are they both going to be the player or are they going to be enemies, NPC allies, ect. Either way they look really cool.

1 Like

You get to choose what class you are and what gender, so this is the paladin class with both genders

'cause equality

and pain. For me.

1 Like