Dungeon Defenders Inspired game

You should also add Gmail. That’s a gender right? Lol

Anyway, yeah I think like a character creator would be amazing. Gives the player more freedom to express themselves within the game. I never really attempted something like that since I mainly had free edition and when I did have indie, I used it to make a horror game, which a character select wasn’t really needed so I never actually got any experience with that kind of thing, but that would make the game so much more cool.

1 Like

@The_KWASM and @ManiacPumpkin I have added some stuff! Paladin Can now run with animation and it with his hammer using space!

Looking good, I’m trying figure out pathfinding.

@ManiacPumpkin @Lexmaier06 I’m sure you’re aware, but Paladin can now throw his hammer. Anyhting else you want the character to be able to do? He can run, hit melee and ranged, what else? Horse mount seems unlikely for the 2x2 though…

Edit: Also came up with some cool names for the game, any you like:

• Medieval Mayhem

• Fantasy Fortresses

• Guardians of the Gate

1 Like

Add a dash, which puts you into run.
Also let’s work from Guardians of the Gate, not use that, but keep Guardians.

Medieval Mayhem sounds pretty cool to me. Sorry for today. I haven’t been able to do anything today since I’ve been super busy with school so I haven’t had time to do anything, but I have been keeping up to date with the updates though.

1 Like

Medieval Mayhem doesn’t say anything about the game. But Guardian indicated that we’re protecting something.
Like- Guardians of Great. (Indicated Protection, and Skill.)

Well I don’t really mind which name we end up doing, its just that medieval mayhem seemed to stick out to me, but I haven’t fully gotten the idea or main purpose of the game so i’ll leave the decision up to you.

there is no dungeon defenders inspired game without a mage class. or atleast in my opinion

Yeah but we can’t make it identical, I mained Apprentice, we should make a warlock, and witch.

so your main was apprentice to

Yeah it was (More letters)

My main is the Knight (I do sometimes use apprentice) as its so satisfying to go up close and kill them all (sorry for violence)

1 Like

Also, @The_KWASM @ManiacPumpkin @GGSTUDIOS I perfected my dash, hope you like it, Dash with T

Haha imagine not maining Monk
(actually, i was a Summoner main lmao)

I played on Playstation but when I got Eternity on PC I only played Summoner

Pathfinding is way too complex, I’m not sure what to work on instead?

Maybe I can see what I can do, for now work on other things about the game, i’m working on art now,

Anything else you want with the character? I got 2 attacks, Dash and sprites for all the above.

We’ll need towers, but I think the enemies should be our top priority. Maybe make a thinking animation for the characters, for when they are placing towers.

1 Like

Should we have the players do that? I thought it could be some UI thing at the beginning of each wave