"Entity" Idea's for ItD:PtW (In The Dark: Playtime World)

Ok so anyways peoples I’ve made some Entities for my game already (Entities are just a name for my monster enemies) but I kinda need some side Entities like those S.T.A.F.F. bots in FNAF: SB
just monsters that will help the main monsters!
So im just saying if anyone want’s to add in a monster they can have it in.
(Since this is related to the In The Dark series i’m pinging the person who wants to be pings for anything related to the series lol: @117JOJO )
EDIT: And maybe add some lore in the bio of your Entity

4 Likes

I love this idea, I’m going to work on an entity and come back here in a bit

5 Likes

did you say entitys?
kinda like how @ManiacPumpkin pumpkin has entitys?

Lol imagine me realizing that just now, but also I sort of loved the Facility as much as how u did when I first started

1 Like

Yeah but those are called AHEM " Subjects "

1 Like

same its so cool i JUST beat flee to!

1 Like

Ok lets stop being off topic (the parkour in flee is difficult)
anyways are u gonna make an entity? orrrrrrrr

are you sure about that…

Lol look in the objects, anyways SCP’s are enities to

1 Like
type or paste code here 

Yeah. The idea of an entity was from literally anything. Like a humanoid creature and a table are both considered entities. Even in SCP they sometimes call them entities or anomalies, like I do.

1 Like

true very true true true

Here’s a really quickly done monster idea, its basically just some sentient playdough equivalent for the player to encounter coming out of walls or puddles on the ground.
sentientplaydough

3 Likes

could probably use it for something like this guy:

3 Likes

fluid metal astronaut

1 Like

Probably something like this, a human like you but crying child. And whenever you get close to it like 1 radius. He stops crying stands up with a creepy black smile like yours, Deadly_Smile. And grabs a knife and stabs you, he can be found anywhere. (Spawns randomly in a corner in the map) to avoid that you need to press 89a at the same time to avoid it and if you do that it dissapears. @DeadlyGumChewer @Deadly_Smile_Alt

2 Likes

Cool idea.

1 Like

yes inspired of fnaf 2 crying child with the tragic golden age of the bite of 87 but he kills him with a knife instead

1 Like

You mean the bite of 83?

2 Likes

2 Likes