"Entity" Idea's for ItD:PtW (In The Dark: Playtime World)

did you say entitys?
kinda like how @ManiacPumpkin pumpkin has entitys?

Lol imagine me realizing that just now, but also I sort of loved the Facility as much as how u did when I first started

1 Like

Yeah but those are called AHEM " Subjects "

1 Like

same its so cool i JUST beat flee to!

1 Like

Ok lets stop being off topic (the parkour in flee is difficult)
anyways are u gonna make an entity? orrrrrrrr

are you sure about that…

Lol look in the objects, anyways SCP’s are enities to

1 Like
type or paste code here 

Yeah. The idea of an entity was from literally anything. Like a humanoid creature and a table are both considered entities. Even in SCP they sometimes call them entities or anomalies, like I do.

1 Like

true very true true true

Here’s a really quickly done monster idea, its basically just some sentient playdough equivalent for the player to encounter coming out of walls or puddles on the ground.
sentientplaydough

3 Likes

could probably use it for something like this guy:

3 Likes

fluid metal astronaut

1 Like

Probably something like this, a human like you but crying child. And whenever you get close to it like 1 radius. He stops crying stands up with a creepy black smile like yours, Deadly_Smile. And grabs a knife and stabs you, he can be found anywhere. (Spawns randomly in a corner in the map) to avoid that you need to press 89a at the same time to avoid it and if you do that it dissapears. @DeadlyGumChewer @Deadly_Smile_Alt

2 Likes

Cool idea.

1 Like

yes inspired of fnaf 2 crying child with the tragic golden age of the bite of 87 but he kills him with a knife instead

1 Like

You mean the bite of 83?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Was THaT thE chew Of 87’?
you remember that one?
ya know’with the gum?

1 Like

I know, but it wasn’t accurate.