🔷 Envoy - OUT NOW on steam and itch.io!

You’re good. I know you generally use discord a lot more which has a higher age range than the forums.

5 Likes

Our game’s gonna be a little nuts so we have five difficulty settings planned. Here’s some simple icons :3

11 Likes

Sounds like my kind of game!

1 Like

Hehe, should I do it?

2 Likes

You just did. I have no idea why so many users liked this particular post instead of all of his posts.

Come ON!

2 Likes

You can embed GIFs here too
GIFs Uploaded to giphy can be pasted with their link

2 Likes

1 Like

its a sup3r game!

okay ill leave

2 Likes

Run for your life from the BATTLESHIP this summer flowjam 2023!! :rocket::boom::fire:
ezgif-3-1411fd5ff6

7 Likes

wow, is this sprite stacking?

1 Like

sure is!! I’ve gotten really into it this jam.

graphics look great! but im screwed, after the jam i plan to release a game whos main selling point is the spritestacking, but then i see witch in the woods and your new game, and i realize im screwed

1 Like

I think that if you figure out how to, it’s actually pretty easy to make some cool models. If you want to get started I reccomend using https://www.aseprite.org/ and Stacked Sprite Viewer by Jon Topielski , great tools.

none of those will work, im using a crummy little chromebook

1 Like

one day you’ll have a desktop. maybe mow some lawns to afford one; that’s what I did lol.

hehe me and all my neighbers have fake grass

1 Like

wow that’s really good spritestacking, I can’t even tell

The entire thing looks animated in a single sprite

2 Likes

Yes, he is the best spritestacker I’ve ever seen.
Thank you!

1 Like

:large_blue_diamond:I am pleased to announce that me and @logan_K1 have finished our entry: Envoy!!

You can play it here: Flowlab Game Creator - Envoy

There’s still a few hours left, so if you have any feedbacks, please let us know :slight_smile:

We explored a lot of new avenues we haven’t done before, as you’ll see if you choose to play. Thank you!!

8 Likes

… I lost…