Flowjam 2021 Official Announcement!
updates here: https://flowlab.io/flowjam2021
Flowjam is a contest where everyone gets a limited time (two weeks) to create a complete game from start to finish, based around a single theme.
This year Flowjam will begin on January 16th, 2021 , and submissions will close on January 30th, 2021 .
Come join the Flowjam Discord Channel to discuss ideas, encourage each other, ask questions, or whatever else.
What’s the theme?
The theme will be announced at 11:30 pm EST on January 16, 2021, thirty minutes before Flowjam 2021 kicks off.
What can I win?
The winning game developer will receive their choice of either a PS5 Digital Edition, Xbox Series S, or Nintendo switch game console.
Note : At this moment, the PS5 & XBox consoles are still out of stock at most suppliers. This means that there may be an additional delay to ship these console.
The winning game will also be featured on the Flowlab home page .
Why should I participate?
Making games is fun! Also, this is a chance to challenge yourself to try new ideas, improve your skills, and possibly win a new console.
Who can enter?
Anyone, from anywhere. Feel free to collaborate and help each other, but only one prize will be awarded. Entrants outside the U.S. will be responsible for any Customs or other fees incurred.
- Your game can include any art or music you have legal permission to use, but anything not created by you during the jam should be listed in the game’s description.
- Don’t create your game until the contest starts - on January 16, 2021 - the game creation time is listed under each game.
- Submissions will be closed on January 30, 2021 at midnight EST
- Although all entrants can vote on the game submissions, Grazer will have the final say on the official winner.
- Only games created using Flowlab can be submitted
- No purchase necessary - free accounts are welcome and encouraged to submit games!
- Theme How well the game adhered to and used the theme
- Fun How fun the game is to play
- Art How does the game look and sound
- Creativity How unique are the graphics, the mechanics, and the overall design