Flowjam 2021 ratings closing tonight

I’ll be shutting down the ratings and announcing a winner tonight, so if you’re an entrant make sure to rate the games if you haven’t!

5 Likes

ok, thank you! Im excited to see who won!

12 AM EST? Or just sometime tonight?

Those ratings are hard to balance when you want to be fair lol

1 Like

The Anticipation Grows…

Good luck in these final hours of reviewing, everyone!

1 Like

Good luck everyone!
I honestly can’t wait to see where I placed, lol.

1 Like

haha same here; almost certain todorrobot’s gonna be on the leaderboard, his beard game was just too much fun not to be hahaha

2 Likes

bip bop boutta be in last place! >:D

Oh my gosh I LOVED @todorrobot’s game. I played that one more than any other game in the jam.

1 Like

@grazer will we get to see the ratings our games got after the winner is announced?

UGH its so frustrating, im such a sore loser xD

1 Like

Yeah I think you can see the ratings your game got after the winner is chosen. They did that last year and I think the winner got like an average of 3.8 out of 5. Which I could be wrong, but that’s what I thought.

2 Likes

Im so nervoes

1 Like

Not to promote, but I just wanna say to try out “Growth of Winter” if you get the chance before voting ends.

4 Likes

Preemptive apologies for not getting through more of the games enough to rate- good luck to everyone!

Not to promote, but that sounds like a great idea :wink:

2 Likes

oh snap! so soon!?! Excited to see the results!

Good luck to all. And thanks to all who participated and took the time to rate the games.

Did anyone play Grow the Fish? That one had me cracking up. I played through it like 4 times! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like it’s closed, closed at this point? Star rating disappeared for me at least.

1 Like

Grow the Fish for the win

1 Like

I still haven’t played any of them lol