Flowjam Game Ratings

So. For the Flowjam, since the voting period is long, I’ll be doing a game rating right here in the forums. If you’re interested, I will rate your flowjam game and comment on what needs to be done. Since I don’t have a game I made by myself, I cannot vote, which means I will not be playing every single game. So if you want me to look at your game, just post it here, and I will.

4 Likes

DO ELEMENT ALCAZAR…
Whenever you can.

1 Like

Also seems like @paislypug has requested me to rate element alcazar first, so when voting period starts, I’ll do it.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah. Ok!

1 Like

Can you do mine next?
https://flowlab.io/games/play/2347978

yes, its fun, only issue is that instead of using 1-5 to swap elements have one button who changes to the next element

1 Like

Yeah but then you would have to tap many times and you might mess up

perhaps add a menu? finaly a good debate

1 Like

oh I added a menu… Thanks so much for the advice tho

np, are you hyped for blue sky?

1 Like

yes, I can’t wait to play it.

1 Like

blue sky fans 4 ever

1 Like

The only thing bothering me with this is that so much is coppied from the other Vironia that I helped you on. Also kinda ragey… I died many times to those long spike pits because the double jump really does stop your fall

1 Like

You mean I learned so much? I cannot just leave all of my experience behind when the most important contest of my life pops up.

Then how did you die?

um that doesn’t mean that entire mechanics should be coppied block by block, that’s not learning.

I meant that I didn’t know that it stopped your fall, I kept looking for a way around it or using both jumps quickly instead of jump, wait, then jump. My fault I guess.

Consider making the kingdom triggers fully invisible.

1 Like

… I didn’t.

Maybe. I just wanted to give a little indication of where the player was.

I made them 95% invisible. Is that good enough?

1 Like

still need to add the controls to the description and good cover art.

1 Like