Flowlab All-Stars Racing Transformed [seeking users for dev team]

Hows the development

EDIT: I feel like I’ve been ignored since this:

4 Likes

You haven’t been ignored, im just thinking whether or not your character should be featured.

4 Likes

I feel like it should, not to be rude but aren’t there already a couple characters in the game that are just a box with a face? You can have them driving a big flashlight car with the head sticking out

3 Likes

Very true and I kind of took offense from that comment but…okay, ill add agent 12 @8-bit_Creator ! That leaves one more spot…and I think I might give it to…

4 Likes

OOOH OOH MY CHARACTER SCI-FI AND COOLNESS PLZZZ

3 Likes

If not, I have a character that could be added.

2 Likes

Im sorry that you took offense, I wasn’t trying to put you down or anything. Just saying that I think their character should be featured

3 Likes

I’m using random characters for this image but this is an example of how the results screen will look at the end of each race.

Characters featured by users:

@Ramshackle
@Greggo

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnYi3z56RE

1 Like

Off-topic lol

1 Like

Also was my player added into the game :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Looks great! If you would like another character I have one, but I understand if I already have a lot of my own in the game

2 Likes

Oh, what player was it, can you send a picture?

3 Likes

I saw that grammar mistake :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That’s fine! that means more playable characters and more stat ideas though.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This is actually more than I thought, so if anyone wants to be part of a dev team, let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Boom. Signed up. Done :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lol, @Ramshackle so surprised I signed up he stopped typing.

2 Likes

It happens to the best of us hihilogic

The character I’m introducing doesn’t exactly have a name, but it’s from the little dino!

3 Likes