RamshackleStudios - The Little Dino!

(Trailer is not representative of the final product)

15 Likes

Literally what is this :joy:
I’m so confused, lol. A bunch of dinosaur and dinosaur trip and NOOO DINOSAUR DONT CRIEEEEEEE

5 Likes

I guess you have to wait until the game comes out to see :wink:

5 Likes

10/10 masterpiece trailer
has a little something for everyone

-IGN

5 Likes

Ha, not all of my games have to be serious!

4 Likes

It looks like a fun game

6 Likes

try pressing shift :wink:

Edit: these may give you a little preview, but you still have to press play to watch the video

5 Likes

aand now you can get up!

4 Likes

Do you enjoy the lighter more-fun tone of this game? I thought I’d try to make one of these instead of the dark shoot-em up broody games like D.O.M.

• Yeah, I enjoy light happy games like this!
  • This was a bad idea

0 voters

2 Likes

It wasn’t necessarily a bad idea, it is still fun, but I will say… I definitely like dystopians and destruction… D.O.M. is my current favorite. But, that’s just how I’d perceive it.

2 Likes

What the- that wasn’t fun or happy at all! But I’ll blur this since it seems like that’s supposed to be a surprise

5 Likes

Wow…I literally just implemented that…you chose a heckuva time to try the game Jaiden! (Obviously I’m joking here, but wow that wasn’t supposed to be public yet, and you saw it as soon as I made the changes :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Update 0.2

After some contemplation I gave the game a much needed name change, now the game will be called “The Little Dino” instead of “Eat your Words”!
I’ve also implemented the “Hook” of the game (Which was spoiled by @Jaiden_Yabuki earlier)! Check it out here…The Little Dino!

5 Likes

I feel like this is the only instance where we should be allowed to drop the f-bomb :no_mouth:
WHAT
IS
THIS…
…
…
…
…
…
MASTERPIECE :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

It’s looking good so far, @Ramshackle! It seems to be working: I was drawn to the game and it looks splendid. Keep up the good work.

Spoiler Ahead: Do Not Click
What Did I Just Say?
This Is Your Last Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD!!

Whelp… That is survival of the fittest. And it has always been that way, even in the Mesozoic Era.

4 Likes

Update 0.3

Additions

-“big dino”

-new story point option

-extended game border

-New animations

(I’m not planning on telling you guys what most of the stuff does, so it can stay a surprise.)

6 Likes

Update 0.4

Additions:

-Ending 1 of 6

-Blue dino

-New animations

-New area

4 Likes

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM more endings yess

4 Likes

Okay, a couple things:

1. I ignored the dying dinosaur. What now?
  2. Make two parts to the big dinosaurs. One should be the base of the dinosaur which is a solid and should be as tall as the player. Make the rest of the dinosaur nonsolid and at a higher layer than the player, and use an attach on the base to attach the non-solid.
  3. Use a filter to allow the dinosaur to eat the blue dinosaur if the others are eaten. I ate the blue one first, and was extremely confused on what to do next.
4 Likes

I’ve only programed one ending so far, so its the only one that will trigger. Once I finish the game all of that will be sorted out (except for the part with the blue dino, you are supposed to be able to do it in whatever order you’d like)

4 Likes