Flowlab: All Stars team discussion

@edwardi im wanted to make a online multiplayer game called Super blocky adventure, its a adventure side scroller game (kinda like super Mario bros) but you play with your friends (4 player game) to stop the evil omega from destroying your world.

you thinkin about making something else as a break?

@The_Undying @edwardi i was hoping we could use that idea to take a break from FAS cuz this would be easier. i understand multiplayer functions now

can other people share thier game for the team?

huh? (body seems unclear for some reason)

I want help for my “Darkening Days” game and i was wondering if i could share it with the team

oh sure of course. ( AT LEST 20 CHARACTERS FOR NO REASON)

oops, wrong game, i meant my fick stigure game

LEAVE ME ALONE, my sentences are perfectly FINE!

im not sure how to share it though…

1 Like

oh you cant share unless you have indie.

-_- NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!..WAIT HOW DID YOU SHARe?

i didnt share it, @Ramshacklegamestudios did but he shared it with me.

I want to leave existance.

what ever-try this, the 2nd to last boss fight is all i have right now, instructions are in the description and i will tell you the “secret” press s if you want to kick thier butts

flowlab.io/game/view/1509667 ou could also glitch out of map with the shrink crouch, but dont do that, you will either fall into oblivion,get stuck, or if you are fighting my 2nd to last boss you will fall into deadly-deadly spikes,i made sure to prevent it for that fight

1 Like

Yessir (letter minimum)

@Lexmaier06 coudl u make the game then share it with me please? and if @The_Undying would like to join, could you add him please?

oh there is no question about it, i definetely want to join, also was the boss too hard for a 2nd to last?

yes the first boss, we wouldt FREAKING die xD