Flowlab Community Roleplay/Flowdnd

NO!!! DO NOT

1 Like

Why not?
Bee opens Wikipedia.

Bee types it in, and moves to click enter. . .

since nobody else is willing to, and im not willing to thenā€¦ butā€¦ oohh
okay, the mimic is a tall humanoid creature who has no skin, it hides in its preys home watching them and learning when its victim is most weak, after a few weeks it eats the prey dismembering the prey in the process, it only feeds on humans, and every human it eats it becomes more human like allowing it to blend in public,

its realy REALY messed up, the mimic is all my childhood trauma wrapped up in one package, its truly horrible, hope i didnt give you to much trauma

. . . Iā€™ve made up worse with Teaslee.
And of course she just happens to be on and likes this post, thanks. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Seeing Coraline on TV once really scarred me as a kid, now I have constant paranoia about if my friends and family are actually themselves.

how, i guess we are dumping our trauma here

1 Like

Whatā€™s a childhood without a little bit of trauma?

1 Like

Not a childhood.

also arrty this is a mimic (IT IS VERY SCARY BE WARNED)

3 Likes

Bruh parental block kicked in.

probaly for the best, itsā€¦ pretty messed upā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t be any worse then my mind.

1 Like

yeh, when i see a scary video and i click off befor its over i thinkā€¦ i think about thingsā€¦ i do not like thinking about those thingsā€¦ i know there much worse then the actual videoā€¦

1 Like

I would like to point out that me and bee have a background of fnaf and murder mysteries when we were younger. Not to mention that rn we like phasmophobia and have made up multiple horror stories of our own.

2 Likes

Guys can you please stop going off topic?

1 Like

oh, so i assume you guys are freinds?

3 Likes

i dont like thinkingā€¦ cause sometimes i thinkā€¦and i thinkā€¦ and i thinkā€¦ and it takes me to the deepest darkest corners of my mindā€¦ places full of hate and sadnessā€¦i try to hide those places. i do not like them. cause when i go to those places it feels horrible, it makes me want to make others feel horribleā€¦ but worse of all it makes me rememberā€¦i regret bringing this up, lets move on now

Gamougg dnd my character:

Unnamed

Description:
Undead woman, pale pink skin, short pink hair, pink dress, bright pink sharp jagged tattoos

Moveset:
Words: Wounds enemies with harsh mean words -1 damage.
Reverse Rizz: Decreases all enemiesā€™ Charisma stat by 32.
Lore: Bombards the enemy with tons of lore -10 Damage every minute, can only be used once per battle
I am: Kills all enemies and heals all allies to full HP instantly, ending the battle at the cost of dying permanently like hardcore Minecraft, Deals -š‘„ Damage.

Stats:
100 HP
10 Damage
30 Dexterity
40 Wisdom
10 Charisma

Let me know if Iā€™m too OP or if you want to play.

2 Likes

want to do your campeign?