Flowlab games crossover(Biggest game that will be in flowlab)

Think about taile gamougg fan game really made me think about something more creative and beyond that no one else has done before. Im going to make a crossover of all the games. So if you want your game in the crossover put your game down below. Techinally im going to download the main character of you game. If that is ok. This game requires alot ALOT of permission :grinning:

9 Likes

PLEASE USE THE LIGHTBULB FROM You Are the Light
(feel free to use corrupted version or normal)

2 Likes

also if we could recommend other games, i would want the character from Shattering Steel in the game because that would be cool, but you would have to ask @Recryptech

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind submitting a character, but my game series has a lot of different characters to use, so I’ll have to think about which one.

2 Likes

u should use the meat blob from Flee

1 Like

ok thanks guys i will be putting these in my game

2 Likes

I might end up doing Subject: 009, the Ceramic Skull since he’s been the main antagonist for most of the series.

Even in Flee, he chases you down the hallway at the end of the game.

1 Like

I can send you a link with the sprite, but I can’t do it at the moment since I’m at school and on my phone at the moment.

1 Like

Gamougg from taile gamougg and Cuby from CubeTales

1 Like

I like the idea, but I doubt it’ll be the biggest game on flowlab. Have you heard of Tread? Damn game takes 40 minutes to load.

1 Like

:grimacing:

1 Like

That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but still.

2 Likes

I loaded it up on my school ipad and it loaded pretty fast and seemed to run okay.
For most larger projects, I can’t get past the loading screen on this thing.

4 Likes

you might have a trash pc if you can’t load tread lmao

3 Likes

The game tread did not take a long time to load for me so…

2 Likes

so who made the um fleeing game with the blob in it? need to ask

1 Like

ManiacPumpkin
just scroll a few pages in the featured games, you’ll find it

1 Like

You will see rezarg and dont worry i will try to make it lagless

I haven’t really made any characters, so you can pick between a drone from The Hazard Project (which is unfinished) or the main character from Blandus (Or even the virus if you want)

Flowlab.io - Blandus

Flowlab.io - The Hazard Project

thanks BradenS i will put you in credit

1 Like