Flowlab.io Smash Indie Ultimate (Map ideas needed)

Smammy BOi eeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok Start The Spirites Now Plz

OK goodnight so please stop spamming

I donā€™t have time also what is your game about so I know what to make please ill star em tomorrow ok

Oh Ok, Goodnight! (Letter Limit)

WHAT IS YOUR GAME ABOUT SO I KNOW WHAT STYLE T MAKE YOUR SPRITES. (unclear sentence so I put this so clear)

It Will Be A Platformer With Levels LIKE MARIO LIKE ANY OTHER PLATFORMER GAME (BUT NOT SLOPPY)

ok o got you easy my boi

Hmm I Might Try This Myself

Could you not I want to do this Iā€™m only doing this is becasue a lot of people were looking forward to it and the other two people bailed out.

Ive Posted 38% Of The Replys Hear So Im Going To Post Less.

Hey mine on live is going to let you know so maybe you could vote the new mob like Iā€™m doing

Your Live? On YouTube

No Minecraft is (character limit)

I Dont Play Mincraft

I See Now (character limit)

Iā€™m not entirely sure what exactly happened here, I just skimmed over the posts so i can reply according to the theme and realized that most of the words were in all caps, lol.
I did read the first part and I have to agree with @glithctyrus because @GrimProductionZ, you shouldnā€™t take some oneā€™s pixel art and just resize it to call it your own. I know some people need references for a game, but donā€™t want to include anyone in the making of the game, but In my opinion its a lot easier to have help from friends and others on the forums and only thank them by putting their name in the credits. My game is going along very great because I had lots of people help me out in the character and document development. Although I didnā€™t pay much attention to reading so if you already concluded this problem then Iā€™ll delete it, but I figured that since you seemed a little insulted that @glithctyrus called you out I decided to say something (mainly just using this as an example so others can cite or credit otherā€™s work).
I donā€™t want to be very harsh in this (since I had no part in it) so I donā€™t want anyone taking this the wrong way. I just donā€™t want any war or conflict to break out on the forums since its a place for early (or really experienced) game devs to collaborate and work together on solo or team projects.
Ok, iā€™m done lecturing, lol.

the pixel art looks nothing like his though???

make a mario fangame and tell that to nintendo,wont end well

1 Like

nintendos a b*tch man