Flowlab.io Smash Indie Ultimate (Map ideas needed)

That’s actually a really great Idea!

Does anyone even care about my fricken post at all stop spamming or I’m going to flag you @glithctyrus and also for @Benicheen i don’t even know who you are talking too so can you tell me please cuz I’m not sure

1 Like

Its not spamming you just got salty over something and your tryna get me banned ok

@GrimProductionZ, I was talking about your post of making a Super Smash on Flowlab… I don’t know what I did wrong D:

1 Like

Aldo you don’t need a copyright to sue some one for copyright if you can prove it was stolen you can sue them for it look it up

Oh, no you did not do anything wrong sorry if it sounded like I was blaming you for something.

1 Like

Ok sue me then ($$)&)&;&;&;)&&)

Yeah that’s my character limit it is just spam in parenthesis

you just made this 10 times harder than it has to be,just put me in the credits

4 Likes

? But i did not use your sprite

you used it to make your sprite you have to put me in credits its that simple

know i did not? (Character limit)

fine keep it,dont ask for anything else from me

Why Are You Getting Into An Argument

he used my sprite to make his and refuses to give me credit for it

he used your sprite To Make His What?

hey @GrimProductionZ do you want custom sprites from our games? Something that represents us as a character? Just wondering since your making a smash brothers type game (I’d be happy to join in!)

1 Like

You dont need to claim it to have copyright protections, you just have to be the one to create it.
https://www.stopfakes.gov/article?id=Do-I-Have-to-Register-My-Copyright-Claim

@glithctyrus maybe he just used the same art-style and it came out similar to one of your sprites.

Can you post an image of the sprite you think he copied? Grim is a really good pixel-artist I don’t think he would have a reason to copy, and I think your making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

@Ramshacklegamestudios

1 Like