Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Yes. I did. I am not a bozo unlike you. Having a negative priority will help by not forcing you to increase all the other animation’s priorities just in order to have one that’s lower than all of them.

It works like this for me:

It doesn’t even play the animation… ever… nothing can ever start the animation not even a once or always can start it.

3 Likes

Lol. These memes are just getting better.

1 Like

dumbest-man-alive

1 Like

This is not a flowlab meme, take this to the OTC

1 Like

Fine. I just thought that this topic was for memes and it was on Flowlab, lol.

1 Like

Understandable mistake, do not feel bad about it. The OTC is for all appropriate memes, while this topic is for memes about Flowlab and Flowlab-related things. That being said, what you posted was a pretty good meme and I would appreciate it if you reposted it in the correct channel, as it was. Additionally, I learned to never repeat mistakes and always learn from mistakes from the movie Cars 2 (2011) where Tow Mater made some mistake(s) and he learned his lesson(s) from them.

1 Like

5 Likes

Stealing code isn’t bad as long as you credit it and get permission. Stealing code becomes bad when you just copy and paste and don’t learn anything from it.
There are no examples for the code I make so I need to invent it all :frowning:

5 Likes

i don’t copy and paste code,i spawn in behaviours and try to replicate the code. this means i am not a bad person yahoo

3 Likes

download

4 Likes

Isn’t yahoo ! an E mail system?

1 Like

Yeah, I was making a joke because LMTPE said “yahoo” as if he was saying “yay”, so I responded with a joke of the company logo for Yahoo

3 Likes

I am an email system,yes

1 Like

Yahoo!

1 Like

Yahoo!

EPIC FLOWLABIAN PROGRAMMER HUMOR

3 Likes

Tried imgflip’s new AI template feature

2 Likes

meme I remixed after JR01 posted it on the Flowlab discord ksksk :blush:

7 Likes