Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

In all of the TV shows I’ve watched there is either someone named Ruby, or Kate, never neither.

I know.

OMG! This is so funny, just like the Minions! LOL! :joy: :rofl: I am laughing harder than Star Platinum’s punches!

2 Likes

3 Likes

GRAAAAAAAAH

GRAAAAAH KIWWLKENWBLABFWIUBV

3 Likes

Lol false. Click the help button for how to use a behavior. When you click on a behavior, there’s a help button inside with a video and description that tells you how to use it. You can also go on the Help page on the website to find a guide with all the behaviors.

1 Like

I only make top down games so I never use the behavior.

1 Like

You can still use it. Doesn’t mean it’s useless to you, and even if it is useless to you, it’s not useless to everyone else. Take a little bit more time with your meme ideas, I find that Flowlab users have seen so many terrible unfunny Flowlab memes that they don’t care if it has bad grammar, editing, or quality as long as the meme is funny and related to Flowlab.

1 Like

I know that others use the Material behavior. I just don’t use the Material behavior because it’s useless to me.

Still mostly useless.

2 Likes

I haven’t used Material yet. Why is the ability to change the density, bounce, and friction worthless though?

Heh I haven’t used it either. I can see it’s usage, but I have personally never had a need for it

3 Likes

I think we pushed John over the edge.

dumbest-man-alive

No it isn’t. Actually quite useful.

2 Likes

Also you forgot to change the text on Dipper’s face, bozo. (jk please don’t flag me to death for calling someone a bozo.)

Look at the red circle