Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How dis? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Most of the funny stuff is on the otc, since some people have a problem with it… For some reason.

4 Likes

5cfmy1

5 Likes

fortnite

1 Like

YOU SAID THE FORBIDDEN WORD

1 Like

The only reason I still play that other game is because I have friends there! I actually mostly hate the game itself. But my alliance is made up of really solid people and we regularly beat the snot out of the pay2win teams.

And that’s not the only other game I play. I own over 100 different video games that I alternate between. That’s just the one I play on mobile. On PC, Flowlab is my current project. On Xbox, I’m currently playing Forza Horizon. On PS4, I’m playing No Man’s Sky (though I might jump back to Minecraft).

3 Likes

more memes plz seeing flowlab memes is now my hobby

7 Likes

5cgofy

5 Likes

Screenshot 2021-06-12 6.50.38 PM

7 Likes

So relatable, main reason I drop projects.

1 Like

Anyone else agree?

8 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Don’t blame me if your favourite enemy type from Gamougg 3 doesn’t make it into Gamougg 4.

1 Like

5 Likes

5d4ba9

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

I still use that

or I copy-paste one that contains hold shift to run

6 Likes

I–

who-

why?

2 Likes

5d9081

5d90ih

5d90xm

No offense intended at all @_GAMOOG ! I just need to learn how to do this stuff on my own. That way I can customize every last detail to my exact specifications (and hopefully remember how I did it later). :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I literally want to know exactly how every function works individually (and together). I would rather reroute my own code 1000 times than just borrow someone else’s bundle without knowing how it works.

5d93nz

My mind has laid mostly dormant and unchallenged for far too long. Flowlab has reinvigorated me and given me a reason to dust off the old thing and put it back to use… learning about something I actually enjoy.

6 Likes