Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

5 Likes

any of you guys forget that you’ve actually been included to help the development of a game where you contributed nothing?

2 Likes

Not really, mostly the development of the game just stopped. Otherwise, I try to do whatever is needed of my skill set.

4 Likes

Yes, I am in one right now. It’s because I’m too busy to do stuff on that other game. I think everyone in the development team has stopped working on it.

5 Likes

10 Likes

But the true master of code is Grazer because he’s the one that made the site for JR01 to be great.

10 Likes

10 Likes

PixelPizza = Spamton G. Spamton Confirmed?!?!?!??!

5 Likes

Pixel Pizza was a big shot this whole time. Cue the BIG SHOT soundtrack, if nobody’s tired of it!

7 Likes

8 Likes

replace the someone else with everyone trying to win a flowjam

8 Likes

Lol yeah, JR + pixel pizza or JR + Baron are power teams

7 Likes

I like to consider myself a one-man army, but I realize that my pixel art is quite lacking. So I’m more like a ground operation while JR+anyone with great pixel art is like a whole Air Force and ground operation

7 Likes

HE_ HEY_ HEY! IT THE [[numberoneratedflowlabber(2022)]] [[PIX<L PIZZA!]]

NOW YOUR< CHANC< [[2]] B< A [[BIG_SHOT]]!

4 Likes

Not sure I’d say number 1, I don’t think this community picks favorites. Right? Truthfully speaking I prefer JR because I’ve just seen more examples of his code, but both of them are great at coding I just haven’t seen as many of PixelPizza’s

2 Likes

the number one thing is a reference to one of the things spamton says

4 Likes

yes
delta rune with lyrics

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson

I JUST REALIZED THIS LOL (im a bad tracer ik)

4 Likes

? I’m not seeing what it’s supposed to be. It just looks like an outline of the continents

1 Like

cat

1 Like