Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

8 Likes

yeah thats the original one lol

3 Likes

pain

7 Likes

I don’t go to Harvard, but I can really feel the pain to all those students who actually suffered waiting until they can go to Harvard for this and realize they are using a Chromebook.

4 Likes

Cs50 is mostly about the basic concepts of code such as arrays, if statements, e.c.t. which i think you already know

2 Likes

I don’t know how to write it in code format, I understand the concepts just not how to write it

2 Likes

it doesn’t really focus that much on syntax, actually they use scratch

You’re looking at the wrong course CS50 course, they have a course that uses scratch, but this course teaches the basics of coding.

ooooh, i was thinking of the one most people refer to when talking about cs50

Pretty sure their coding courses are more popular than their scratch course.

well the scratch one is the one that most youtubers refer to when giving tips on how to start making games, and i’ve watched a good amount of those videos

Harvard classes are online for free, it’s just the certification that costs money :joy:

2 Likes

lol yeah, it’s basically like having a free and a premium battle pass and the game constantly shows you “oh look at all these wonderful rewards you’ve earned, too bad can’t have them, the only thing you need to do is pay just 10 bucks, that’s barely anything and you’l get all the wonderful things, so do you want them, or do you wanna be a loser?”

4 Likes

My computer has officially reached the stage were it only charges from a very specific angle

7 Likes

People who are specifically memed in this video: @CodeAlpaca, @BradenS, @John_Shrekinson, @117JOJO, @Agent_Y, @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza, @JR01, @grazer, and @MrMcMemerMan

Also includes new [fictional] lore about the Flowlab Legends.

Flowlab Slander Guide:
Part 1. Forum post earlier in this topic
Part 2. The video in this post
Part 3. Next Flowlab Slander video

9 Likes

:heart: :llama:

5 Likes

Best thing on the forums TO DATE. Post this on the discord :chart_with_upwards_trend:

7 Likes

Thank you extremely!

6 Likes

A masterpiece.
Best thing I’ve seen all year, lol.

Only like a few people read the lore, which is better than none.

6 Likes

My honest reaction:
:grinning:
(my irl face legit)

:moyai: :handshake:

6 Likes