-FOXER- Dev Log

When I’m also a dev for the game:

4 Likes

Hong_Jooni_Pooni & CodeAlpacas Devs Log

3 Likes

Pixel_Name1 is also working on the art with us and implementation of some things

2 Likes

When I can’t beat your score (Random Gif I Found)
giphy

2 Likes

I made the arrow traps art and made the base code for it, and also made a new enemy and will probably make the code for it

2 Likes

Yeah, but that my meme was intended to be for all of Hong’s devlogs, and this happened to be the newest one with the most recent post at the time.

2 Likes

Yeah… Im kinda known for devlogs then not doin anythinh with them after 2 months or so…

3 Likes

Yeah. I was mostly meming how fast your devlogs grow in post count though. Did you know that it took my Gamougg 4 announcement topic roughly three months to get 434 posts? Somehow you got more than double that in just 4 days. I thought that was worth making a meme about. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

wdym, this only has 268, but I still appreciate it :laughing:

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @CodeAlpaca Is flowlab broken or foxer?

1 Like

nope, I made it private for a bit while I was working on the new level

2 Likes

Its out now, perfect timing!

2 Likes

Don’t roast to death, and I really enjoyed making this level even if it will make you rage :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

WOW It looks good already!

2 Likes

Just made a adjustment to the stamina for jumping, you should be able to double jump more frequently now… reload the site!

2 Likes

Fire HP Bar so you know how close you are to death?

2 Likes

First one to Compleat it!

1 Like

Yeah kinda, the brighter it is the more heat you have accumulated and when it reaches max you die

2 Likes

I know, and get it now

1 Like

wat, maybe it doesnt show me my score if im fresh from the editor? Im sad

2 Likes