-FOXER- Dev Log

CodeAlpaca Beat Us All!

3 Likes

I was gone for less than 20 minutes and this topic has already gotten more than 20 posts since your reply lol. I don’t know what you do but you are doing it good

3 Likes

Made a fast menu for now, it looks kinda bad… Will make a new one tmrw

2 Likes

Ohhhh, you’re talking about plays… I see

3 Likes

No. I’m talking about the number of posts on our topics and how yours grow insanely fast compared to mine and most people’s.

1 Like

@KaptainChris I have already sent a invite for the team, I will remove it tmrw, so today you can make your level on the kaptainchris level, all necessary things are already set up, have fun! At the end of the level, put the flag object there so the score will be shown

1 Like

Also make it the second level once you’re done

2 Likes

Alright, Thanks!

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Am I allowed to make my own assets for the game?

2 Likes

Uhmmmm, I’ma say no. Sorry, but you can only use the current assets

2 Likes

Alright, its ok

2 Likes

I would like to have some of your ideas though, I might be able to make them ')

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @CodeAlpaca Some of my ideas are: Super cooler like the heater, but it will freeze foxy and make it slow for a little while and it looks like the incinerator block, but ice, then there are cannons that take some of foxys HP away which foxy would have an hp bar to tell you how much it has, foxy can eat cherries and clone himself but the item is rare to get and if one of your clones dies foxy dies with it and other fruits to stop time or a stop watch. There can be fruit that makes foxys vision wonky and wavy, or a poising fruit that make foxys health slowly go down, and there can be a level that makes you have a certain time to beat it because it is full of smoke and apples can heal foxy or be used if foxy has a lot of HP to give him a time advantage! I am also hoping that there will be more animations in the game so maybe using my ideas you can add a few that look nice to go with them. Thanks for the time reading this long message and if I have more Ideas, I will certainly be adding them here!

2 Likes

I just noticed that the game is not even it is 11 width! Can you make it to 12?

1 Like

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Could you make the flag red for my level or no?

1 Like

made one final improvement

2 Likes

To What?

1 Like

Uhhh, sure, it could take at while though

1 Like

To the score, seems like either people aren’t playing or it’s too hard :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

What do you mean?