-FOXER- Dev Log

My previous score was 633, now I lowered it to 572

1 Like

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni New Score? I haven’t changed it yet, I am not saving until it is confirmed that this is good, I made it an animation that will be played, if you don’t want the flag to be like this you can remove the block that makes it animated. I only added 2 blocks to the flag, and it is when you first open it, and it is once and then animation if you don’t like the flag then you can delete those blocks!

1 Like

My Level is now playable! Have fun and it has been play tested so it is possible to beat!

1 Like
Should I make Foxer’s screen width bigger?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

If the game is meant to be playable on mobile I don’t think the screen could be any wider

2 Likes

Uhhh, didn’t do much today, I guess no new level today :frowning: but press E to swap to a sword, I spent some time making this but will refine it later

3 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Thanks for the great experience on making the level! Is there any way I could be a part of the foxer crew?

1 Like
Did you guys enjoy my level?
  • Yes
  • It was creative
  • Impossible
  • I didn’t like it

0 voters

it took me like 11 tries but i beat it

2 Likes

i vote rage inducing

2 Likes

Until you get better and gain more experience on flowlab, that’s a no. Keep flowlabbing!

2 Likes

This topic was made 6 days ago and it has 311 replies!?

2 Likes

New level is now available! Will probably improve the kinks and animations tmrw so don’t be sad that it’s not very polished :pensive:

2 Likes

I Love It!!!

1 Like

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni What if I were to be a second drawer, I already know you have one, but maybe I can draw some assets for the game and explain what it would do, and you and CodeAlpaca can implement it in the game. I have a bunch of Ideas I can draw for the game and what I can do is draw the item and tell you its purpose and you can play around with it and see if you like it or not, I will make sure I use a similar style to the game and it should be fairly easy to make since I have a good idea in my head of what it can be!

2 Likes

We actually already have 2, me and @Pixel_Name1 … But all concepts are welcome

1 Like

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni hey, i’ve got a question, what’s your secret behind having such popular topics for your games?

3 Likes

? My game topics are popular? But I like to make polls and interact with the community, I think Foxer is a outlier because it’s hyper competitive for some reason…

2 Likes

What does the sword do in the start if the level if you break it and is it worth it?

1 Like

:exploding_head: I just checked Foxers play count and it’s 500, WHAT! That’s the same as Ewarks but in only a week? That’s absolutely nuts

2 Likes