Game in development - We are back on track

Alright, I’ll keep you up to date and I’ll see what I can get done for the game (from current requests, since I still haven’t done them)

1 Like

who is doing art
i can do it

I am doing art, for some reason XD
GAMOOG but you are doing level design…

1 Like

Also do you mind using my color palate, that’s what I was trying to use for the tiles. Not a rickroll :wink:
You can add colors as needed tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh dang, I might have to make some art work with that palette lol.

a lot of downloads too, good job!

Thks, the only thing I wasn’t sure with was the examples, because it recommends to make one before hand to have greater chances of being approved, but I was not comfortable with the ridiculous size the examples had to be. I am lucky tho that someone made one

1 Like

Wait, why am I here? Hey everyone! I am currently in Texas rn and waiting for my flight to Mexico which is in 4 hrs XD. It’s really cool here because they have lounge areas with tablets. So um, hi.

3 Likes

Most airports have that :slight_smile:

Well, hi.

1 Like

Really? Where I live, they don’t have any lounging areas. I also found the cover your cough and sneeze ad, and um, the guy is dabbing

5 Likes

My city’s main airport is kind of fancy, they do have “lounge” type areas (including special VIP areas for people with rewards cards and stuff)… IIRC, they have free wifi, free phone and laptop charging stations, but I don’t think they provide free public use tablets.

2 Likes

Most of the free Wi-Fis at airports are a one way ticket to viruses on your devices :joy:

They aren’t secured well, if at all sometimes.

2 Likes

I figured as much. I mostly just sleep on airplanes anyway. Maybe bring an actual physical book and some snacks.

I keep posting on this topic replying to these conversations and then think, “oh no! I’m off topic! Here the OP is talking about their game development, and I’m talking about airport wifi”…

Then I remember that you guys are the developers, so it’s only off topic if you say it is. :grin:

2 Likes