That’s correct.
Here’s the current list:
1.) Cubey
2.) Pixel Sports
3.) A WAY HOME
4.) A-Box
5.) a stitch in time
6.) New Scared Game

I know you seem backed up with reviews so this isnt a necessity, but here is a game im currently working on: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1470322

P.S. it is very far form being done so dont be too harsh on a low score :slight_smile:

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1455490
My flowjam submission, hopefully somebody will actually play it now XD

Thank you for the submissions!
@ManiacPumpkin Technically, yeah I am, but don’t feel hesitant to ask for a review if you want one; I’ll get to it hopefully sooner rather than later! ~8 games may look like a lot, but if I do 2/4 every Sunday it’s really not so daunting. Of course that’s because now I really only have time to work on these on Sundays (and if by some miracle on my free time on other days). Also, you do know that this review forum is intended to be harshly fair right? Haha… I don’t take off points anymore for incompleteness (Instead I reward bonus completeness points, which I started doing about a month or two ago.) However, I will be judging what you do have very closely, so if you don’t want that make sure you retract until you feel ready.
@meburningslime What do you mean, you have over 500 plays? (jk, I know what you mean)

1 Like

@BitWit

Me: Rethinks decision

Also Me: I think I’m ready.

I find it a bit amusing how it says “9 Days Later” in between Maniac’s reply and BitWit’s reply.

@MetaNinja yeah, I thought he just recently said that so I said something, but now I realized that it was 9 days ago. Lol

Review of Cubey
Created by @meburningslime

Grading:
Game play: 4
Game feel: 3
Art: 4
Sound: 3
Originality: 3

Average: 3.4/10
Completeness Bonus: N/A
Total: 3.4/10

Notes:
This game is kind of confusing… I’m not sure if it’s a joke or an actual game. At some points it seems genuine, but at others it has Shrek and Super Mario Maker troll levels, so take that for what you want.

Game play: It’s okay, and I appreciate the boss fights, but the power up seems broken and the overall structure of the game is kind of overdone by other games.

Game feel: The game feels incredibly laggy? Even though nothing too intensive seems to be happening? I’m not sure what that’s about, but it very much sours the experience when it takes 10 seconds to run across a nearly empty field.

Art: The art style is incongruent with itself. I would suggest using assets that are solely yours, or assets solely from the included Kenny assets. A mix, unless used for a specific reason, does not reflect a well thought out or polished game.

Sound: Some of the music is your own it seems, however, it’s easy to pick out examples of Terraria music and others laden through the game. I would suggest trying to stick solely to one source, and preferably, one that’s not already in use by another game. Some vague credit was given to people in the description, but I can not tell who did what.

Originality: It’s basically Mario plus some elements of cat mario for extra 𝒻𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇. Find something that is unique to you. Maybe it’s a game mechanic, or art style, or something, but just take it and let it guide your game process, not the games of the past.

Good luck on future endeavors and thank you for the submission!

Sorry for the overall extremely slow output of these reviews guys, I’m balancing just a ton of things right now and have been forced to put these on the far, far back burner. It’s pretty late for a work night right now (around 1:30 for this post), but I felt pretty bad for leaving you guys with nothing. I’m not sure when the next review will come out, but don’t think I won’t be trying! I hope you all will understand, and I hope to get a break soon so I can get back to more of these!

@BitWit it’s okay, I can understand what you’re going through, I’ve been sick over the last few days so I haven’t been up to date on working on my game or working the update log.

Can you review my game,https://flowlab.io/game/play/1469260

:sob:
My friends added in a troll mode, im sorry if that removed quality. It’s not a joke, we spent over two thousand hours on it. I am spewing out music as fast as I can make it, which isn’t very fast, and my team wqs making unique levels to remove it from the mario franchise. I guess it’s all a waste tho

Woah, woah, woah! You’re game isn’t a waste. It’s okay @meburningslime, your game is fine! It just needs some more work that’s all. I’m sure after you get the tone more consistent it will be even better. Make sure you focus on the quality of you work too! I appreciate the fact that you’re working on so much, but always focus on quality not quantity. Also, you know these reviews are pretty critical, but that is to help you find the things that could be improved, not to discourage you all together.

@buy3get5free Your review should hopefully be completed soonish

@BitWit what about mine
:pleading_face:

@ManiacPumpkin If you’re referring to The Facility don’t worry, I have you on the list :slight_smile:

I believe that the next games on the list are a re-review of Pixel Sports and a review of A WAY HOME.

Good memory @MetaNinja!

List of upcoming reviews:

1.) Private Review A
2.) Private Review B

1.) Pixel Sports
2.) A WAY HOME
3.) A-Box
4.) a stitch in time
5.) New Scared Game
6.) The Facility
7.) Notes and Waves
8.) 3d Drive

1 Like

Wait, there are private reviews? What are those @BitWit?