Gemini 🌱 - NEW STORY/ACTION GAME [Estella’s World Studios]

Hey flowlabians! Here’s a project I’m working on at the moment:

The game is a huge work in progress, and any feedback is appreciated (as long as it’s constructive).

Thank you!! :heart: :blush:

6 Likes

Where’s Will Smith?

3 Likes

I’ll make sure to add an Easter egg lmao

2 Likes

it. is. asowme.
gives me game-boy vibes,in a good way! :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey fellow Flowlabians! :robot: :video_game:

Update:

• First enemy (slime)
  • Enemy count and spawn system
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Enemy level (just go to the end of the first room)

Notes:

• Name change soon
  • Upgrades soon
  • More enemies soon

The game is here:

Feedback is well appreciated! Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awsome! I will https://images.app.goo.gl/MiKxVAjaETMQ34W1A

1 Like

oh,wait,its just one of those hogh-score-no-story-games.
I was hoping For a metroid-vainia.

1 Like

Does that just automatically make it a terrible game?

Also it’s more than that, it just seems like that right now. The inspirations are Shattering Steel and my last game I made (Gameboy: Monster Edition).

alterbnatively, you can say “Flowlabbers”. not saying u shiould, just giving knoweloedhge.

I could, but we’ve had debates in the past about this and flowlabians is the one I’m rolling with :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok i understand

Alternatively, you can say “Alternatively, you can say “Flowlabbers”. Not saying you should, just giving knowledge”. not saying you should, just giving knowledge

(just joking around here, don’t take this one too seriously :wink: )

4 Likes

haha

1 Like

no,those types of games are not terrible,just realy bland.
Also I would realy like to see someone do a metroid-vainia on flowlab especialy now that SOL got moved to unity.

Edit:hello im from the F.F.C.U.S and im here to tell you;
this post never happened.

Why do you think Sol got moved to Unity? I’ll give you a hint, larger games don’t optimize well in Flowlab.

Edit: I’d also rather just have fun making a game for a week or two rather than starting a game with a huge story and giving up on it (AKA 90% of games developed by indie developers). I’ll commit to a story after the game’s base is finished.

2 Likes

Flowlab didn’t have what rcreger needed for their aspirations.

2 Likes

again,the point is we need a metroid-vainia and this game could be exactly that.

2 Likes

This ^

Also, if I wanted to commit to something that large I would, but I guess unfortunately I’m developing for my own joy rather than other’s. I don’t see why I’d ever commit to a large project that I’d never sell commercially and for other’s joy.

I’m going to stick to my autistic special interest of bugs :joy:

2 Likes

i know,im not saying we need a hollow-knight level game, but a smaller metroid vainia would work verry nicely.