🎋 Gods of Five - 2nd Place (2023 Summer Flowjam Game)

The current title of this topic is temporary. It will get a name that will replace the current title.

This topic will be the place of all updates and leaks regarding our new flowjam game!

Stay tuned!

-DinoDev :t_rex:
Alpacasaurus Den Logo (1)

11 Likes

Want pinged for any announcements?

• Updates
  • Leaks (only during flowjam)
  • Both

0 voters

5 Likes

You are going to ping yourself?

2 Likes

…No, it’s to know who participated in the poll.

3 Likes

Oh, yes. I ended up doing that too, XD.

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT :mega:

Anyone who participated in my collection card game and collected all the cards will get a secret or two in this flowjam game.

@JUSTPLAINOP @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson @paisleypug @BeesyBee @CarbonSoda @BradenS

10 Likes

5 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT (LEAK) :mega:

Here is the boss music for our game! Please do not use this for personal projects or commercial projects as it is only for our use.

@JUSTPLAINOP @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson @paisleypug @BeesyBee @CarbonSoda @BradenS @Kasamir

4 Likes

Darn, I didn’t have time…

2 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

Here are two characters from our game! We probably won’t leak anymore unless we really feel like it.

Sun Wu Kong
Sun Wu Kong
Jiggler (he be bussin’ tho)
jiggler

Also we’re working on a tutorial right now.

@JUSTPLAINOP @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson @paisleypug @BeesyBee @CarbonSoda @BradenS @Kasamir @Teaslee @ItzBlob

11 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t disrespect The Jiggler, his jiggles are more than you will ever be able to achieve in your life.

10 Likes

Expect more updates everyone! We’re working hard on the game! Tutorial is mostly finished now (we’ve been working on that mostly) and the intro is finished. We have the main mechanics almost fully implemented!

Stay tuned! If you haven’t already voted on the poll above to get pinged for updates, you should!

(Also this was more of a status update so nobody is getting pinged for it)

6 Likes

He’s breathing fire :0

@JUSTPLAINOP @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson @paisleypug @BeesyBee @CarbonSoda @BradenS @Kasamir @Teaslee @ItzBlob

11 Likes

@sup3r87 (11th ping)

5 Likes

LEAK AND GAME UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT :mega:

Some of you might’ve heard we are making a farming sim but I am thrilled and kind of guilty to announce that that was a lie! We’re making a turn-based deck-builder.

Here is a screenshot of the shop lol, it is bugged so it’s not finished:

We love bugs

9 Likes

@sup3r87 @DWGAMEMASTER (other pings)

1 Like

Doesn’t it hurt your computer?

1 Like

side note: It was bugged on purpose so you could see the beauty of the jiggler
pixil-gif-drawing (91)

5 Likes