Halo: Flowlab Evolved (no updates anymore cuz people dont want it really)

2 Likes

I play DOOM too. I played DOOM Eternal yesterday.
(hey @Sigma02 could I use the flying enemy AI you put in Taile Gamougg Mouse Slayer into Halo Flowlab Evolved?)

Introducing the MJOLNIR MK 4! This armour hasn’t been seen in the games (except Multiplayer) but was quite prominent in the books. It’s also my current profile picture but green. I also added a bunch of other things today, but I don’t remember them so you’ll have to find out what those are yourself. Press 7 to use this Master Chief costume.

sorry I am late

1 Like

Yay this game still has fans

1 Like

yes it does,and it is still nice.
Untitled drawing (1)
Untitled drawing
I have been taking time of to make art.And school.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s nice to hear.
Understandable, have a great day.

Also after the release of The GAME 420 and/or CubeTales: Sparks of War, I will add the Jackals to this game and maybe the Skirmishers as well.

3 Likes

Skirmishes are exclusively female now in Halo infinite

1 Like

bruh

1 Like

wait what’s the difference between jackals and skirmishers?

3 Likes

They’re both part of the Kig-Yar species, but Skirmishers are a subspecies of Kig-Yar called T’vaoan.

1 Like

Important poll!

• Update this game
  • Make a sequel

0 voters

Also I added shield flare and updated several sprites
How does the updated menu look?

2 Likes

It looks good, but you should make the buttons look more like buttons. Also, make the letters a uniform font using the word tool in the sprite editor.

2 Likes

Actually, I’ll give it a try. Also the buttons look less like buttons because they’re supposed to be as authentic as possible to the legendary 2001 classic.

2 Likes

I can see that. I would recommend copying that button effect.

2 Likes

Ok but how would I do that glow effect around the letters? :thinking:

1 Like

Massive update that started yesterday and concluded today!

• All vehicles were updated! Check the game description for more info.
  • All vehicles now have skins; 3 each.
  • Ghost sprite heavily updated
  • Fixed blade design on the Spiker
  • Added credits and menu button for them (you can also reach the credits by beating the Campaign)
  • Added weapon skins for the Shotgun (because for some reason they weren’t there before?)
  • Totally revamped grenades with a particle system shared by the fusion coils
Also should I make it so that Grunts are 32x32 pixels (1x1 Flowlab grid space) like in The GAME 420?
  • Yes pls
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

You just have to make the word a brighter color whenever your cursor is on it. I would use animations to do this as it requires less computing power than the color behavior.
Also, cool update!

3 Likes

Oh ok. Than you!

2 Likes

Just added a mouse cursor and updated the menu. Also I forgot to mention that all level tips can now be skipped.

Which enemies should I add next?
  • Brutes (Jiralhanae)
  • Some jetpack enemy
  • Any kind of Jackal or Kig-Yar
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

2 Likes

First Halo: Flowlab Evolved Community Update of 2022!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year. This update didn’t happen yesterday because I was busy working on my Flowjam game with nhgcr. Without further ado, let’s get right into the latest changes:

• N’tho Sraom and Uzse 'Taham now have 3 skins each; more may be coming soon.
  • N’tho Sraom now has his own unique healthbar color.
  • The Frag Grenade disappears on the HUD for both Arbiter and Uzse 'Taham.
  • Grunts (Unggoy) are now 32x32 pixels! This means that they will fit in 1x1 Flowlab grid spaces just like the player.
  • Grunt (Unggoy) death animations have had one frame removed and the frame delay lowered by 1.
  • The Carbine no longer deals damage to the player and also uses the Attacher block weapon system.
  • The Tactical Carbine has been added. It’s exclusive to Usze 'Taham.
3 Likes