đŸȘž Hidden Depths - PixelPizza Flowjam 2023

I too am confused
 I’m pretty sure pixelpizza knows the rules but didn’t state that they wouldn’t be participating in the jam

5 Likes

Yea I will just jam alongside everyone else and use the deadline :smile: I wont submit it to the jam :green_heart:

7 Likes

I have loved this game ever since I started playing it. It is a great exploration game with awesome game art.

I didn’t find this topic until a few minutes ago, XD. (So many game announcements coming every day).

That is a large problem with making Flowlab games, or any game really; You have work to do and not much time for things like this. If I could, I would probably be updating my games every day.

Luck does not matter in a contest of skill, meaning that the lesser users will most likely lose.

Anyway:

-Ember.Y

4 Likes

Bro I litrally got a score of 5271

1 Like

please put me on the leaderboard if you saw my last reply

it didn’t put me on the leaderboard :expressionless:

If you open the editor and you’re not the owner of the game it deactivates the leaderboard.

1 Like

Heyoo!! That’s a great score! :fire: :ocean: @user2
Well, the Leaderboard should automatically save your score, if you submit it.
It would be sad if it didn’t get there, have you checked after you submitted it?
I can go check if it’s there ahah.

Not sure if what @DeadlyGumChewer said was the case or not, but yea he’s right too if that was the case.

3 Likes

I was just saying that because I can’t think of any other scenario’s where the leaderboard would be deactiviated.

1 Like

oh man :C it looks like your score (at least that person has the same profile picture as you) is there, but not that one you shared!

Still that’s a really impressive play, congrats! :eyes:
You can probably refresh the page and play the game again, if you did open the editor - so it saves your score this time. :raised_hands:t4:
If the issue was something else, let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that @user2 is the same person as that one with the same profile picture as them because the Arabic name that appears on the leaderboard is the same name underneath “user2” when you click on user2’s forum profile. My guess is that the forums just cant use Arabic text in the username since they are special characters in Unicode.

1 Like