Holy Cans Of Beans[In development]

Capture3
Ever hated bean soup or can of beans because well they are just YUCK! Well heres a change of mine! Beans have a long history with guns! Back in the old anicent days they shoot other beans to get in the holy can of beans!! especially the mighty bean with cool sunglasses! Now play as him and get to the holy can of BEANS!

Follow this page, give suggestions, pls just for the mighty bean

Capture3

6 Likes

Devlog 1
ok ok its been a few minutes. I have made the enemy. There will be three more cool-boi enemies. Any ideas bean-shooters? Anyways when they die a x shows on the bean that there died. such sadness… but they bad so who cares right??? Ok i also added smooth gun animation which took me 40 minutes so prays the beans please. Thats all…yeah sorry im dope.

I will take any enemies idea that i think will fit in the game so spread your ideas bean-shooters!

1 Like

link for the game not done dont judge(NOT YET IN THIS CASE)

2 Likes

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-04-07 6.02.03 PM

1 Like

dont worry john halo wasd is coming to beans
and umm deadly smile whats with the loading?

3 Likes

The sad thing is, I like just about any kind of beans there are. Especially in chili.

3 Likes

When he mentioned no WASD, my brain went:
Screenshot 2022-04-07 6.02.03 PM

1 Like

meh i mean like the bad ones sorry for not being specfic

2 Likes

hm sorry deadly_smile i have like one brain cells

2 Likes

Do this for the gun pixel_name_1 recommended it and it makes it 10 times better

4 Likes

nice game game @Qwen!

Suggestion: so your game works on different levels, instead of extracting other x and y, use globals like I said.

1 Like

ok thank you guys for the advice

1 Like

and um si-guy what does that code do for the gun? or the player? i really dont understand. any explanation?

1 Like

… why the extra underscore?

Use it for the gun it looks really nice when pointing it left make sure to have vertical though

1 Like

It makes the gun go from side to side based on positions and also pointat mouse

Ok thanks guys! Hello again and I am going to start buliding up the very first chapter of the game!!! In this chapter you are in a partttttyyyy! But this is secretly a bandit hideout! BUM BUM BUMMM! So anyways figure out the puzzle dont shoot innocent people(kinda fun but DONT). Lets begin the chapter! BEAN SOUP!!!

1 Like

anyways also @Galactian i dont know what to do umm i did player x and y

2 Likes