sub to this guy he makes the best jummbox songs

1 Like

You should also sub to this guy too!

this music is for my game

1 Like

this one is gonna be the main theme JummBox

1 Like

this is level 2 JummBox

Hey its been a while(because I have been working on my sprite art) But I was inspired by @rcreger to make another music thingy, and I am glad I did :slight_smile: This took 20 mins but Im still proud

5 Likes

Sounds really good! I like it so far:D

3 Likes

Congrats! Cheers to your workspace for hitting 89!

1 Like
4 Likes

Try experimenting with multiple instruments, it will sound WAY better, just look at the ones on this page, @rcreger is really good too, has a page called the Plymouth foundation and a youtube channel so yeah

6 Likes

I have a song I made in beepbox

3 Likes

i call this one ā€œJungle Jingleā€

2 Likes

I like both of these, they kind of sound like something I would make, good job :+1:

5 Likes

I havent been making music because of the production of my gameā€¦ but still wanna keep this alive (: make music, I challenge anyone to use the music boxes in the idiophone section on jummbox, it is by far my most favorite instrument, both 1 and 2 sound good, but I LOVE 2, use music boxes

4 Likes

Here I made a song with music box 2! This is also the theme song of Den and the 9 kings, I think it is good! My brother was dancin to it! :smiley:

3 Likes

nice, though the drums sound a lil bit messy

1 Like

Ok sorry this topic went kind of dead, its cause I was focusing on coding and art because I could finally do it, and didnā€™t spend any time on music, but hereā€™s some stuff I have been working onā€¦ not just for myself thoughā€¦
First one with my fav instruments, : JummBox

Second one, experimenting with some new stuff:JummBox

1 Like

On the 2nd one, try changing the key to B or A I think it might sound better

1 Like