HongJooniPooni's Music Space

made another one, dunno what this is meant to represent…

3 Likes

I am willing to make music for people :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

challenge: use this as a base

3 Likes

Is it possible for you to do some lofi type of stuff with that program
I would need one…

sure, but what program are you talking bout’ Jummbox?

Yeah thats the one u use right

I counter your chase with this- Wrath of the Revenant - Not Stoppin' for Nothin' - YouTube made by me of course.

2 Likes

I also friggin’ love the Into the Night song.

1 Like

huh? I didn’t make that chase song, @BradenS made it but I sorta did a remix, that’s kind of how I got the start in music on the forums, you should listen to thee stuff I actually made

1 Like

like these ones that I am replying to so you can see which one I am talking about by looking here

2 Likes

You just found this here is something I’m working on idk YEt

2 Likes

Wow, this is pretty great, good job :+1:

thanks, man. Been using jummbox for a while I was just searching around the internet to see if I can find some drum sounds I could try to recreate and ended up finding this instead. Pretty cool

1 Like

your music space i mean lol

1 Like

Editted to not be flagged? Hongjoonipoonis’ Challenge

1 Like

Dunno why this was flagged, but this sounds amazing :+1: :+1:
no one other than you did my challenge :grin:

1 Like

wait, so u mean you found the flowlab forums because of music? Thats cool, though flowlab is actually a coding website, you should try it (: plus you could be like the resident music maker or something

1 Like

Why did someone flag two of your posts? It was relevant to the topic so they shouldn’t have been flagged. Sounds like an abuse of power.

1 Like

i have to wait to post again Also links are broken

1 Like

the flagging is weird but it’s no problem. I’ve never heard of flow lab until now so i guess ill look into it Once it lets me post links again ill post smthn else I’ve got a lot to share.

2 Likes