How to do Fading Text

How do I make it so that every time level 1 loads, it fades in then says “[GAMOOG] presents…”, fades out, and then says “Taile Gamougg” and then destroys the object? It’s in level 1 in the user interface layer.
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1544369

1 Like

Don’t use ease to do it, use a system with always, numbers, switches and filters for the best result

2 Likes

how do I go about doing that

1 Like

Go to the level called #2

2 Likes

Ease is perfect for that, why wouldnt you want him to use it? Whats wrong with ease?

4 Likes

I never actually understood how to use an ease behavior, I know what it does I just don’t know how to connect it into my games with ease, lol.

2 Likes

It’s immediate and will execute until it’s finished.

Using always, numbers, and switches take longer but could make for smoother gameplay.

1 Like

Here is a simple example of how you could use the Ease behavior to make an object or Label disappear.

4 Likes

In more complex situations, it’s harder to stop the system from continuing with the Alpha change - It’s not impossible, as you showed, but in a lot of instances, at least for me personally, it’s just not as ideal

1 Like

And thus why me, @TinkerSmith, and @JR01 created our Advanced Ease bundle that has more Interpolation modes and more control over everything.

3 Likes

Here’s more information about that example:
New Ease Bundle! - JR 01

2 Likes