How to literally make your game 3d in 5 minutes

No, its not clickbait, this is literally how to make your game 3d in like 5 minutes. For the past like… month or smth idk? I been working on a 3d engine, that is as customizable as possible, and as easy to set up as possible. This is experimental, and there probably is bugs (lmk if there’s any bugs).

Anyways enough of allat here’s the link:
https://flowlab.io/games/play/3076503

To set it up:

  • Make 3 objects (The display, the wall, the player)
  • Go into the player, and put in the “3D engine(Player)4pack” bundle into it, set up the messages, and the raycast target.
  • Go into the wall (the object not being displayed, and is the target) and put in the “Wall Fix/Code” bundle into it. You can delete the optional thing in there if you want to, if you don’t I’ll get how to set that up as well too.
  • Go into the display, (The object that displays what is happening), and put in the “WallSize(3D)” Bundle into it.
  • Go into the player bundle, and go into the spawner, and set it to the display
  • Customize the player bundle till it is the right numbers, and till it works.
  • Go into the display sprite, and make it a vertical strips, make it the right pixels width (the PXRate)
  • Go into the display code, and customize it to your liking, and to whatever it works.
  • For the optional wall stopper thingy that MrSigns came up with, make another object, and make its hitboxes 35% (or whatever you want it to) bigger than the non displayed wall, than go into the non displayed wall and set the spawner as that.
  • You might need a do some other jib-jab to make it work, but this is WAY easier than it looks.
  • For another optional thing (which is the equation add-ons). I don’t really know how to explain, so you’ll have to ask for like screenshots for that.
  • Lastly, make sure your game height/width matches the display and whatnot.

Lmk for any bugs, or how to set it up!

" Version 1.05 (EXPERIMENTAL)

Everyone credited:
thebrickccentric (equation)
MrSigns(Debugger/Core-Base code)
BublySparklingWater(Core bundle)

I DO NOT TAKE FULL CREDIT, OR SAY IT WAS ALL ME.

I will delete anything that I am asked to delete. If you’re in these credits. "

GleepingSteinEngine3D copy and paste website (Old version)

https://t6n8c4.csb.app/

(Disclaimer: It won’t take 5 minutes if you don’t know how to set it up, so ask for help :slight_smile: )

Disclaimer: If you get pop up blocked, mb I was testing fetch url.

New:
Version:1.55/Experimental/Published

Added:

  • Renamed FPS to PWD (to make it more accurate)
  • Added a link to the page for set up steps
  • Published the bundle onto the community bundles.

First of all, thank you so much for making this, and second of all, I’ve found a bug, when I made this, my player went through the walls, I checked, all of them are solid, but for whatever reason, I just go through the walls. again, thank you so much for making the bundle, this is amazing, otherwise

1 Like

Make the player movable. (I would explain why this happens but its hard to explain)

Oh, that makes sense, thx so much!

WOW!!! Both In astonishment and Befuddlement.

3 Likes

I bless you. May your pillow be cold tonight

3 Likes

I actually like them warm

is that weird?

(Thanks anyways lol)

This easy to set it up (3 minute Speedrun)
Screenshot 2026-06-02 6.40.52 PM

How can i do this for 3rd person games

It would be really hard to code the camera (if you get to actually work it the camera would start clipping and would just not work well, unless you actually somehow find that out)
(Conclusion: its really hard)

if you really want to I would ask the best of the best (like thebrickccentric/code alpaca) if you really want third person

Because I am making I game and when the player drives a car I want the camera to be like a chase camera behind the car like in GBA Need for Speed titles

I’ll see what I can do lol

  • Fixed burn not burning correctly
  • Added customizibilty to key rotation
  • Fixed hitval not being accurate
  • Added HitEqa. (The value of thebrickccentrics equation)
  • Tooken bundle out of experimental mode (it is comfirmed work, although if theres any bugs let me know please :3 )

is the world open (and like not enclosed?

Yes its open world

alright that makes everything alot easier