I Have a bug that is only on me

I’ve moved this conversation to a separate topic but I first mentioned it in Flowlab Speedrunning. I’ve been having issues when playing games, for some reason I can’t jump in certain games or I can’t shoot and more. Not all games are broken, but lots of them are, and I have no clue why. Some of the games I can’t play are Bright Ideas, Last Stand, Hidden, and Stone Cold Steel. While there are games I still can play such as Gods of Five and Jump.
@CodeAlpaca Asked for a video so I recorded Bright Ideas and Stone Cold Steel, however I can’t post it so if someone knows how I can share this video please say how.

1 Like

Is the video an mp4 file?

1 Like

Yes it is mp4
gugyuhvjiojvk

I’ve tried posting mp4 file here before, and it didn’t work either.
Try making an unlisted YouTube channel and put the video on that, then you can post the link to the video here.

2 Likes

I already had a channel so instead I just made the video unlisted

1 Like

You might want to contact the developers of those two games. I have never encountered, or witnessed, anything like this.

1 Like

Don’t know if your still working on it, but in your game Last Stand the guns don’t really shoot, only the oozies(gun 4) and the grenades work.

1 Like

Hm… it seems your computer is having problems with non-repeating buttons. None of the bugs have been repetitive though. Notice; each bug has happened with a certain system activated by a non-repeating trigger. Strangely, the grenade button is also a non-repeating trigger, so it only happens with specific non-repeating triggers.

Here is the firing system for Last Stand. Are there any similarities in this one to the systems in Bright Ideas?
Also, what browser are you using?

1 Like

It was the browser, I was using Brave because my dad forced me to download it, apparently Brave doesn’t work for every game. Thanks for bringing it up!

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad to have been of service.

I’d use either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.

2 Likes

Firefox works too, but with brave, make sure hardware acceleration is turned on. Thats usually off by default.

2 Likes

Get opera GX, its literally meant for gaming.

1 Like