I made a game jam! (with a small reward)

i quit i cant figure things out

Dont give up keep trying we still have 5 days you can make a new game! Game Jams are for fun I believe in you keep trying!

1 Like

Oh and does anyone know how to make it to where when you click a bullet goes to your mouse? I hate to link but please look at it and give me the mouse advice please!

this gives me zelda vibes

1 Like

If your having trouble finding a theme or something to base your game around of then I might have a few ideas. Since the theme is Everything has a cost, try making a game that is money related. Which could be a tycoon, simulator, or just a basic upgrade game. I donā€™t want give too much about my game, but Iā€™m doing a basic upgrade game where I purchase stuff to make money and then use that money to buy more goods and upgrades to buy even better stuff. Although my game is quite simple, it is a very simple money related game and Iā€™m sure you could make a roblox tycoon-like game and Iā€™m sure that would still qualify. I wouldnā€™t give up just yet then I would have less to compete against.

1 Like

i cant i dont have enough coding experience :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Do some How To posts we will help just throw questions I pretty Shure we would all help you!

They Updated Flowlab!

i knowā€¦

Itsā€¦Strange and looks confusing.

it really doesā€¦

1 Like

Wait, whoā€™s all in this game jam? I wanted to make a new discussion (even though @sans7657 was the creator) I just wanted to make a new discussion to simplify stuff a bit and to explain who is all participating.

Just to let you know, Iā€™m still competing although my game idea probably isnā€™t as good as some of yours, but at least I have something to show for.

1 Like

So far is just:

sans7657 (Canā€™t win since you are the host)
darian_K
DarkfireAnimates
bentley.holmquist (Not sure)
ManiacPumpkin (Me)

I just need you guys to confirm if you are still in or not so I know whatā€™s all going on. Plus I can try my best to simplify this so others might want to join, even though its a little late, they still have some time.

1 Like

Yep, I think this is accurate, anybody can join it still, they will just have less time

Question, howā€™s everyoneā€™s game coming along. I still have a lot todo but so far it seems pretty enjoyable. Hope you guys are having the same amount of luck as I am.

1 Like

I am doing alright, my game though is on pause cuz school

Iā€™m having issues with the weapon I linked the game last night for help I want the bullet to go to the mouse cursor when clicked so it can shoot where the mouse is pointing!

Can I use one sprite made by flowlab in the browse section I need a Saw and I cant make one?

:sweat: well you will be docked points in the art ratingā€¦ try making one, you still got a whileā€¦

1 Like

okā€¦Iā€™ll try its really difficult!