I made a game jam! (with a small reward)

im not doing this at all its to hard

1 Like

I can try to make a saw for you, but it depends on the saw, like is it a hand saw (one that you have to manually pull back and forth), a chainsaw, a portable circular saw, or a sawblade?

1 Like

keep trying its just for fun dont stress yourself!

1 Like

Never mind youā€™re a great coder please I need help you will see the link for the game here its called Temple Tantrum read the post I need help!

Well, I would like to help, but you might need to be more specific on what you need help with. Also if this game doesnā€™t involve the game jam then you could private message me about it so we ainā€™t bothering anyone else. Although Iā€™m still learning some of the behaviors myself so their might be some things Iā€™m unable to help you with, but if you make a new discussion asking others about it, then Iā€™m sure someone would help. I know JR_01 is really good and he might be able to help on complicated stuff.

1 Like

Also I donā€™t want to be rude or anything, but I would try considering adding periods (.) or commas (,) in your sentences since you sometimes tend to just put everything together and I have a little trouble understanding what your saying, but I can still make out what the main point is so itā€™s not a necessity.

1 Like

Ok it involves the game jam: I want it to where when you click the bullet goes to your cursor, So when you move your mouse the bullet will go to it when clicked on the mouse.

1 Like

Mouse click x and y > point at> emit
that should be in the player

1 Like

X and y with mouse move?

Never mind I got it Thank you so much for helping me while you joined a team and working on a game! cant wait for you to see it.

how big is one block in pixels

1024, I think (20202020)

Every block or sprite is 32 X 32. Although this can change in size depending on which size the sprite is, or what size you use to make the pixels with.

1: 32 X 32
2: 16 X 16
4: 8 X 8
8: 4 X 4

I think thats how it works.

your wrong it has to go past 32

Well, if you want to be technical then yeah, when you fit the sprite on the screen it will be larger than 32 pixels. But within the flowlab editor the max size per block or sprite (based on the grid) is 32 by 32. If you make a sprite thats 2 by 3 blocks then it would be 64 by 96, but that takes up 6 blocks on the grid. Sans7657 could be right, i honestly donā€™t know, this is just going off of my understanding of how the game editor works, but I know what you mean. You could try screenshotting an exact block and see how many pixels it is. Thatā€™s about the only way I can think of.