I need an active member to help me!

I am trying to properly make my space game "The places Beyond but I think I need to start from scratch, I need an active member of indie or higher to create a new game, allow it to be shared and add me to team so that we may be able to make a nice space game, if you need more info just ask.

2 Likes

Ok I can make time

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure, but I’m pretty sure that this isn’t allowed since it’s the same thing as giving someone free indie, just with extra steps.

2 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

Not necessarily this game would be made under your name, and all the indie privileges too. As long as you don’t do this for multiple people on multiple occasions I don’t think it would change anything. @The_Undying would still have to buy indie if he would like to use its special privileges. But I’m not the one who is living off of flowlab, so it would be wise to consult @grazer first.

(Worry not, you will be given high amount of credit for doing this)

I will buy indie, but currently I am not allowed, in about 4-5 years I will be doing so, I’m not trying to rip off @grazer I just want to use as soon as possible, know that whenever I possibly can I will support flowlab.

1 Like

It’s only 9 dollars for a month, it’s much cheaper than most subscriptions.

IIts not the cost that’s the issue

That’s what I have issues with. I don’t have any way of paying for it online.

Precisely( Thanks for the quick responses)

1 Like

Ask for gift cards on christmas or your birthday, I ask for visa cards all the time.

1 Like

My grandpa wants me to most likely save for a car or other necessities than spending money on a website. Even if I wanted to, I know my grandpa most likely won’t let me.

When I get a decent job (hopefully pretty soon) I should be able to, but currently I don’t have much of a choice.

1 Like

So if this game is intended to be a collaboration, then it’s great - that’s exactly what teams are for.

Begging indie devs for fake “teams” as a way to skirt around the limits of your free account is not so great though, so I hope & assume that’s not what’s happening.

6 Likes

For some reason.my parents don’t trust this site and refuses to put any i info on it

1 Like

I’ve used this site for almost 4 years so I’m sure I can trust it.

1 Like

That’s about what I expected.

@The_Undying so basically what Grazer is saying is that if you mean to collaborate to make this game with someone else who happens to have indie then great feel free to do so! But if you’re only doing this so you can earn the indie privileges without paying for them then I would tread lightly because you’re walking on thin ice there pal

5 Likes

I’m sure they’re collaborating, lol.

4 Likes

if i have the time to i would like to do a collab

1 Like

In that case feel free! I’d love to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

2 Likes