I will help you do pixel art, story and everything else for Your game

30 and 20 pixels?

no 32 and 20 blocks in the game world

I changed it to 32

also don’t change the embed code I’ll do that

just the in game frame

Oh, okay. Thabks @GrimProductionZ

Ok no problem hey also should I make a contest and with a theme which we vote on then whoever wins gets there game featured on my site and if any one creates a sprit pack that they want or me to publish on my site they also get there game featured

Hey do you think this looks good https://flowlab.io/game/view/1363115

hey @kodex can you make me ay picture like that Crossed game studio thing?

@“The Kodex” Yo got some customers

@Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev I definetly can. Before I begin, any requests? Would you like an icon with it or specific style of font?

And @GrimProductionZ your tileset is fantastic. I love it. It looks professional, seamless, and satisfying! You are fantastic at pixel art!

Wow!!! didn’t know I was that good. I was a little worried it didn’t look right but I guess it’s really good then

do you have any ideas of what I should add to it

@GrimProductionZ maybe try adding a slight gradie t onto the sand yellow like on the Dead Zone :slight_smile:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

never thought of that

I’ll do’s its

@Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev Sorry It took so long, here is your logo. Do you like It? Is there something you would like me to change? Just post bellow!
Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 16.27.04
Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 16.26.55

@Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev ? Do you like it?

It’s not even mine and I like it

@GrimProductionZ I can do one for you tommorow

Im probably good but you really are a good artist keep up the good work

@GrimProductionZ Thanks

Yup

Hey @“The Kodex” can you create a story for my game The Dead Rising aka Dead Zone yeah changed name I was going to make a story mode but don’t know what to do so please help me make story