I will help you do pixel art, story and everything else for Your game

@GrimProductionZ , Thought you would never ask. In 2022, The USA goes to war against Russia, again, for rivalry related reasons. In the brutal war, The USA were losing, and even the presedent stepped down. So his grand advisor takes his place, and is offered a weapon that could, “even out the odds”. When unleashed, a prototype infection spread through both armies like fire on paper. When overthrown by rebels, Your charcter, Ex-USA Commander and the only known immune, must fight off the evil dead where the weapon was released, and stop ot before it turns everyone into a zombie.

In a possible sequel, though your character destroyed the infected weapon the zombies still rome the earth, just no more are bing produced. You and an elite sqad have been sent to eliminate the romaining zombies out there.

In a third and maybe final game, its up to you, almost all the zombies are gone, but the rebels who over threw the governmet have been corrupted by The new USA Parliament reformed, and so you work with the Russian order to eliminated the heads of the corrupt rebels having The USA be set free from tyrants!

Yo that is like a really good story. thank you so much your awesome. your like me with art except you with stories you good at them. yup i’m definitely using it

@GrimProductionZ Thanks, I have no Idea why I am so good at this. I actually only really suck at coding thr most, I am intermediate at art but I can seriously just come up with stories like this in minutes. Glad you like it!

yeah I not good at stores and really good at art and coding

@“The Kodex” Its Awsome, sorry i responded so late

@Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev You’re very welcome.

Hey @“The Kodex” would you like to watch me to do a flowlab stream on youtube

no offence or anything but theres a typo in the title screen

you spelled Studios with an e at the end making it Studioes

@Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev would you like to watch stream

sure

ok when should I start also go here for info: http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8560/flowlab-io-live-stream-on-youtube#latest

@GrimProductionZ When does it start? And @Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev I will fix that tommorow.

And to both of you, what time is it?

12:02 am

the stream is starting in a couple mins

im not gaining to use flowlab as chat just use the youtube chat to chat

oh go to my youtube channel GrimWither

@GrimProductionZ I’ll see, for me the time is 5:29 and I am a bit… Occupied… I will try to If I can!

@“The Kodex” Did you fix that typo, because i was gonna use your picture in my game +Full credit to you

@Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev I will fix that today. What is time you?