If there were more anime games on Flowlab, would you play them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Enough playing around. It’s time to finally do what I came here to do: make anime games. I’m sick and tired of mfs like Hoyoverse (formerly Mihoyo, which is a much better name) and Kurogame making their playerbases fall in love with their characters only to make them so hard to unlock (imagine paying 100+ bucks for a single character that is only slightly stronger at start than a regular one, which only costs about 20). I’m gonna make beautiful playable anime video game characters. FOR FREE! Freedom at last!

Look at this drawing. This is only the begginning. Soon I will draw stuff like this in Flowlab.

Drawing

Please ignore the Among Us Imposter stamp underneath the text, that was my little cousin.

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson it copends on if its a good anime game or not.

2 Likes

I like anime but I hate anime games.

3 Likes

I don’t play many games anyways besides the ones for the flowjam

3 Likes

If its not laggy then yes

2 Likes

I mean, just because the game contains an anime art-style, it doesn’t automatically mean I will play them. The game has to be entertaining and well-polished, and appeals for the game-style that I enjoy (adventure, RPG, story-based, etc).
So, TL;DR - I’ll treat the anime games as every other game and really play it if it is entertaining and appealing.

6 Likes

I’ll play just about any game people make here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

DraftyScienceCoat75, MetaNinja, and PhantomWolfMoon you are all based

4 Likes

why am I a solution?

4 Likes

wdym lol

1 Like

Factual. He agrees with your statement. Instead of being biased where a statement is only half true or told from one point of view, based is the opposite, being the truth.

From my understanding.

4 Likes

Among us

3 Likes

lol ok

1 Like

Actually nevermind you were supposed to have the darker cynical solution to the problem but I totally forgot that I intentionally marked your post as the solution and thus accidentally misinformed you that the solution marking was an accident

1 Like

Nice drawing my guy mind if i draw it my version?

1 Like

Yeah, sure!

It appears that most of Flowlab still seems to hate anime. The negative influence of hihilogic and those like him still lingers. Did you know that people who openly hate something are a lot more likely to secretly like it and contradict themselves because of it? I think hihilogic could be like this. Similarly to how some anti-gay politicians end up coming out as being gay themselves, many anime deniers and haters could secretly be anime fans/lovers themselves. I hope you all don’t contradict yourselves like this, Flowlab community members. See you all tomorrow.

Back to my first sentence, I believe that because of that opening statement, all my old memes about this rather divisive topic still apply. Good day and good night.

1 Like

… HUH?

Huh

Okay, so I’m not 100% sure about whether majority opinion on these forums are against anime or for anime, so I really cannot argue with your claim. Although, in case you’re wondering, I voted “No” because of the reasoning I gave out earlier…

… and NOT because I hate anime. I actually admire the art-style, and it has influenced the way I draw things. If I had more free time and a streaming service (my Netflix subscription got cancelled), then I would binge watch Demon Slayer any chance I got, and yet I still have yet to watch the first episode…
I guess anime received a bad reputation because of various things, like how some anime depict female characters in oversexualized ways, or how they all tend to feature very similar themes and tropes. There are probably more reasons out there that I cannot come up with.

Anyways, hopefully this doesn’t spark an argument on whether anime is good or bad. I just wanted to put it out there that I only voted “No” because I won’t automatically play a game if it is anime themed, and not because I hate it. And I bet some other voters are going to say the same thing.

3 Likes

Bro I already said you’re based no need for the epic rant but thanks for the clarification anyway.

100% true, Demon Slayer avoids most of those and that stuff is why I stopped watching shonen anime in the first place.

Yeah me too. If you wanna argue, DM me. I’ll go.

I believe approximately 50% against anime, 30% impartial/don’t care about anime/some other based opinion, and 20% for anime. Most anime are cringe though and so is most of the fanbase so while I disagree with the 50%, I can still see and understand where they are coming from.

2 Likes

Heh, sorry about that. :sweat_smile: When I get passionate about something, I cannot keep my mouth shut.

2 Likes